• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TOBE Gear at Rock Bottom Prices

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Can advise what are the differences between each "name" of jacket , parket?

Larven
Divided
Flag
Static
Timber

Looking for an XXL

Is there a way to see / know where all the pockets , adjustments, zipper velcro both internal and external?

Do you have any info for the Divided Jacket? Materials, insulation, is the hood removable, etc? I looked around but didn't find much. Also, I am about 5'11" 195, is a "M" going to fit?

TIA

The Divided and Larven both are lightly insulated jackets. The hood is fixed on the Divided but removable on the larven. I suggest a large for you. A medium in these two jackets would fit but wouldn't leave any room for layering or a tekvest.
Thanks!

Can advise what are the differences between each "name" of jacket , parket?

Larven
Divided
Flag
Static
Timber

Looking for an XXL

Is there a way to see / know where all the pockets , adjustments, zipper velcro both internal and external?

The Larven and Divided are lightly insulated jackets. Larven has removable hood and Divided does not.

The Billet Flag jackets are not insulated and have removable hoods.

The Static is a unique and very heavy material. It is not insulated but still is as warm as divided or larven because the material is so thick. Hood is not removable.

The Timber Parka is a full on insulated parka that is very long. Mid thigh to knee in length. This baby is WARM. Not recommended for riding unless you live in the arctic! Excellent for hanging out while outside in the winter.

Thanks!

S

sledhed88

Dec 13, 2007
How do the ladies coats fit? Large as well??

So would u say the divided jacket fits a size larger as well? just too make sure

Hi.
TOBE is/was a swedish brand of snowmobile clothing that went out of business last fall. I was the distributor for North America and have moved on to something new and exciting.
However, I am selling what inventory we had remaining at a fraction of the price. Everything we have can be seen on ebay in our closeout store. We do have a pari of large sample pants left I think.
TOBE gear fits a size bigger than normal.

I am not really sure what to compare the company too. They basically had a snowboard style and used materials strong enough for snowmobiling. It was higher quality than most brands out there.

Here is a link to the EBAY STORE. There is a menu on the left to navigate through the store.

Thanks!
Josh

Premium Features