• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parts wts/wtt/wtb thread: what do you have, what do you want

S
Nov 27, 2007
UPDATED 2/1/09-Parts wts/wtt/wtb thread: what do you have, what do you want

EDIT TO ADD: Thanks for everyones contributions to the parts thread. I sold a couple more items as noted below. Keep looking for those neglected spares and post them up!

...I have a few parts that I wont be running. Any of you guys/gals want them? What extra Hawk stuff might you have laying around that could be posted up in this thread so others could see it? Dig around in your caves, sheds and garages for any thing Hawk related that is collecting dust and post a pic. Someone might need just what you have.

I am not sure what to ask for some of this, so help me out with offers if you want anything:

SHIPPING INCLUDED PRICES FOR LOWER 48 STATES, AK, CAN, please PM for difference(if any)
Payment by trade, Walmart/UsPostal Money order or Paypal+3%.

I found a couple crate side cut outs from '04 600ho crates, the best Hawk shingle ever! $30 shipped or free with belly pan purchase.

One black '05 600 belly with vents, graphics, latches, heavy storage dust, maybe a scratch and light handling marks. $425 SOLD.

A full set of never mounted '03 503 plastic with no hardware or graphics:
hood $250 shipped
belly $425 shipped
tail $300 shipped
tunnel $75 shipped

A pair of 600ho pod filters and prefilters with the jets. $35 SOLD
60mm wide TLS secondary drive belt, new in box. $100 shipped
Used stock secondary. $45 shipped
A full set of factory '04 503 graphics, sealed in plastic. $125 shipped
136" rail extensions. $100 shipped
A pair of running board heat exchangers from a Polaris. $45 shipped

These are very nice parts.

I need a stock powerblock saladbowl clutch for the 503.

Anyone?

Edit to add pics, terms and more items!

PC100003.jpg PC100002.jpg PC100004.jpg PC100005.jpg

Last edited:
C
Dec 10, 2007
Anchorage, Alaska
Do you need the primary or secondary 503 clutch? I have a nice used team secondary on the shelf. Can't remember right off what helix it comes with. I also have a used factory secondary. I'm sure most everyone that ownes a 503 has the stock "POS" ski laying in the corner.

Dec 10, 2008
Very nice idea Snow-Hawk Jokey,

How much for the 05 bellie ??

I would also be interrested in a 136" with extensions or 121" track in very good condition.

Thank you.

Francois

S
Nov 27, 2007
Do you need the primary or secondary 503 clutch? I have a nice used team secondary on the shelf. Can't remember right off what helix it comes with. I also have a used factory secondary. I'm sure most everyone that ownes a 503 has the stock "POS" ski laying in the corner.

CWH, Thanks for looking on your dusty Hawk shelf and offering something!
I have a Polaris p-85 primary and Polaris roller secondary on mine, wish I had the coin for a TEAM, more helix options.

I need a Powerblock salad bowl 503 primary, I forgot that it was spun and the fellow that got the other Hawk wants to ride, soon, it just snowed here down low and you know what that means for the mountains...

HEHE, I took 4 or five of those heavy original skis to the dump last year, don't tell anyone, they might be considered hazardous waste!;) I thought I checked the carbides to make sure they don't fit a twinaxis ski before I dumped them, but now I can't remember. Please, don't tell me they would have fit...:confused:

I gotta find boxes big enough to ship the body parts before I can give shipping quotes. I usually use Fedex ground for this kind of stuff, who do you fellas prefer I get shipping quotes from?

I was thinking around $300 for the bellies and $200 for the tail section. OBO, Trade, whatever.. I have an appetite for and am eligible to own military arms and ammo in the can/battlepack, if any one needs other trade offer ideas.

I also have a full set of factory '04 503 graphics, sealed in plastic, 136" rail extensions and a pair of running board heat exchangers from a Polaris, I was going to adapt to the tunnel of a 440IQ liquid conversion that hasn't happened. I wanted to hold onto the graphics, rail extensions and exchangers, but if someone wanted to use them...

J&L Snowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
stores.ebay.com
stock primary and secondary

I will sell my stock clutches if anyone needs them. make an offer 05 600 HO
stock hand guards 10.00
new parts in stock also not everything is always listed in store.

Last edited:
H
Dec 14, 2007
Montana
used belly pan

I have a used belly pan off of a 04 600 black. It had a few battle wounds (cracks etc) so I bought a new one. The used one I had fixed at fabcraft they welded the cracks in the plastic. $200

S
Nov 27, 2007
Thanks, Bud's group, for getting out the goods! Some one will need that used belly for sure.

Here is a question I got on PM and my reply:

Also what kind of pod filters do they have pre fiters.Is this something sold as a package at one time through ad boivin.How much

just curious where did the body work come from,old dealers or direct from ad boivin

Body work came from ADboivin to me, when I was with the local dealer.

The pods/prefilters/jets were included in an '04 600 update kit that was composed of the intake parts and snowflap. The update was like a recall to manage snow ingestion, de-restrict/eliminate the airbox and overheating on the trails for first year liquids.

I bought everything from the dealer when he stopped carrying the line. I paid more than I should have, but I planned on keeping it for LIFE as my personal spares!

Again, I am clueless how much this stuff is worth, so, if I am out of line, shoot me an offer. It isn't doing anyone any good, sitting on my shelf!
Edit to change: price $45 shipped

Last edited:

J&L Snowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
stores.ebay.com
used clutches

I bought my hawk used looked about like new so don't think it had too much use. I would sell sec. for 50.oo I'm not sure what to ask for primary so make an offer.

D
Apr 21, 2008
UT
Blue Plastics for 800

I would love to get a hold of some blue plastics for an 800 Hawk. Ad Boivin is taking their time and making a new lot. Shoot me a message if you have any or know of where I can get some. Right now I have the yellow/black.

Thanks!
skiierbrad@gmail.com

F
Jan 21, 2008
St.catharines
Thanks, Bud's group, for getting out the goods! Some one will need that used belly for sure.

Here is a question I got on PM and my reply:

Body work came from ADboivin to me, when I was with the local dealer.

The pods/prefilters/jets were included in an '04 600 update kit that was composed of the intake parts and snowflap. The update was like a recall to manage snow ingestion, de-restrict/eliminate the airbox and overheating on the trails for first year liquids.

I bought everything from the dealer when he stopped carrying the line. I paid more than I should have, but I planned on keeping it for LIFE as my personal spares!

Again, I am clueless how much this stuff is worth, so, if I am out of line, shoot me an offer. It isn't doing anyone any good, sitting on my shelf!
Edit to change: price $45 shipped

So what kind of filters are they,I have some on my 600 but am not sure if they are what is supposed to be on there. Would my 05 600 came with these pod filters

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
brand new 136" track

anybody have a need for it? make offer,its brand new never mounted. 9865s is the model number....was gonna go on my 503 but really dont need the long track

Premium Features