• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IQR Front End

The Bob

Premium Member
Mar 1, 2008
MN
Z-Broz use the biggest diameter tubing for there A-arms. Out of Holz, Z-Broz, and the 09+ front ends, I went with the Z-Broz setup. They claim the biggest wieght loss, and claim to be the strongest. Now Brad's A-Arm's are something else! But you still end up running the old style of spindles. They are probably the strongest and lightest a-arms, but not sure when comboing it with the old style steel spindles.

XMR256: Where do you find chicks that dig Z-Broz a-arms! I don't think the chicks I hang out with could tell you where a A-Arm is on a snowmobile or anything else in that matter! Hahaha :D

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
my buddy and i have holz. i dropped 17 or 18 lbs off of my sled and it handles a LOT better!

these is a problem of the front end being too light!

B

BIGMEATS

Oct 29, 2008
Warman, SK
i have a complete holz 43" kit for sale the arms, ez steer spindles and tie rods. also included is the ball joints and hardware for the spindles just bolt it on to your ride no chasing parts. PM if your intersted. i also have a set of fox float x air shocks if your interested. everything like new.

Premium Features