• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What do you guys think iq440 2007 for a yz250f 2008

L
Oct 4, 2009
So summer is over and i am selling my race bike and a guy offered to exchange a 2007 iq 440 that has never raced (he told me it ran about 7 or 8 gas tanks) with a big gas tank , studs, and ****...... it is not converted to trails exept for the tank and head.
It is completly stock........ oem track, pistons, nothing has been changed.

for my 2008 yz250f.......290cc big bore, port and polished head, suspension revalve.......... with brand new michlins tires and brand new oem plastics.....

I'v been ridding motocross forever and i've had bad experiences with used ones. I'v heard that snowmobiles were up much faster than motocross's do?

I can tell if a bike has been beaten up from a mile away but dont really know allot about snowmobile so this is why i want some of your opinions.

How much is this sled worth in canadian$$$ ???
What parts to check out....?
Compession how much???

Any info will be welcome....................ROCK ON :cool:

iq 004.jpg iq 012.jpg iq 014.jpg iq 015.jpg

snox302

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
If your could get more pics tunnel, track, under the hood, of the motor. I might be able to give you a better idea. Also on Hardcoresledder.com under polaris 440/race/mod there is about four posts at the top of the page that will have all the info I think you are looking for. Prices on the sled wil very depending on how much it has been beaten. My thoughts on a price from what I've seen in the pics between 2800-3800 that is my opinion. Autolodge or AKIQpilot is much more knowledgable then I am they might have more info and better ideas of what to look for.

Last edited:

The Bob

Premium Member
Mar 1, 2008
MN
Like said above, get some more pics of the tunnel and running boards. It looks by just the one pic of the pipe and silencer that it's pretty clean. But you want to make sure the running boards are not sloppy.

If it is in good condition I would go for it. Dirtbike prices drop so fast now a days. I don't think you would get anymore than $3500.00 for your bike. Specially in the winter.

Premium Features