• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

wtb bigger tank and seat for Iq 440

I

IQ02

Dec 12, 2007
I have a tank i will sell for $150.00 plus shipping. Its the Polaris 8 gallon.

K
Sep 19, 2009
I am looking for a seat and larger gas tank for a IQR.
Anyone that has of either please pm me and include you phone number so I can arrange payment and shipping cost. Thanks again.

Jan 10, 2008
02800x has a tank for sale on HCS. I think he is on here also. It's the 8.8 gallon tank. You might want to hold out. Trail Tank is coming out with a 11 or so gallon tank that should be on the market around November. Thats why people are starting to sell there 8.8 gallon tanks.

Here's the link to 02800x's post.

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=430625

Can you say that here?

Oh yeah, it's 05 IQ over here! Flying under the radar!!!

A
Nov 27, 2007
Grand Marais, MN
LOL...I think we just started a new HCS IQr Exiles forum. Now all we are missing is crow and tom.....oh and about 9 million kids that want to know how fast your IQ goes. I am starting to really like snowest. Kerry, see if you can convince the "people that count" to post up some of their info on here. Craig

K
Sep 19, 2009
Ya I am kind of new to the IQR world, so I am taking in all of the info I can get my hands on. I found this cool web site that helps you trail convert your IQR and alot of helpful tips for set up. Here is the link.
www.jspowersports.com. I will have to post some pictures of my mountain sled project after the weekend.

K
Sep 19, 2009
A BIG THANKS goes out to Bob and Craig for hooking me up with a perfect seat and Large fuel tank !!!! I got them both today and they look great.
Thanks again
KDD:face-icon-small-hap

P
Jun 29, 2008
Freeborn, MN
JSPOWERSPORTS is a great source of info. I've talked to Nate from there numerous times on the phone and he is great to deal with. I bought all my new Castle gear from them last year along with some IQR parts. Nate knows what hes doing, he trolls forums gathering info and giving out info just like the rest of us.

Chad

CROW

Lifetime Membership
Jul 25, 2002
Michigan
LOL...I think we just started a new HCS IQr Exiles forum. Now all we are missing is crow and tom.....oh and about 9 million kids that want to know how fast your IQ goes. I am starting to really like snowest. Kerry, see if you can convince the "people that count" to post up some of their info on here. Craig

Here I am.

The Bob

Premium Member
Mar 1, 2008
MN
JSPOWERSPORTS is a great source of info. I've talked to Nate from there numerous times on the phone and he is great to deal with. I bought all my new Castle gear from them last year along with some IQR parts. Nate knows what hes doing, he trolls forums gathering info and giving out info just like the rest of us.

Chad

Naa, he trolls forums gathering info them recommends you go to his webs site, where he sales it like he came up with all the info. He jumps in on every f'n thread and kills it because he tries to sale you on something, then when you say there is other options he turns you into HCS for bad mouthing him.

My 2 cents. I am a jerk! :D

Back to the tanks, I keep seeing people say 8, 8.2, 8.8, 9 gallon tanks. I have the Polaris big tank and I believe it's a 8.8 (close enough to a 9). I thought the wicked tanks where 8.8 also? Where are these other tank sizes coming from?

Last edited:
P
Jun 29, 2008
Freeborn, MN
Naa, he trolls forums gathering info them recommends you go to his webs site, where he sales it like he came up with all the info. He jumps in on every f'n thread and kills it because he tries to sale you on something, then when you say there is other options he turns you into HCS for bad mouthing him.

My 2 cents. I am a jerk! :D
QUOTE]

That may be/is true, but still, hes got a business to run and he also offers a website that has alot of info on it that someone can go to without having to search through forums to get info.

Chad

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
i have a 8.0 gallon clear wicked racing fuel tank with mounts. $300 OBO

Call me at 406-224-0067

Premium Features