• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody have pics of a bare IQR Bulkhead??

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
I've got a little project in mind and wondering if it's possible. So I'd like to find someone that has some good pics of a bare IQR Bulkhead so that I can look for issues before I start looking for one to start the project. What I'm planning on doing hasn't been done yet to the best of my knowledge and I just want to get a good look at one if I could to see if I think it's possible.

PS I'd tell you what I'm planning but I'd have to kill you :p JK

A
Nov 27, 2007
Grand Marais, MN
got one

Got a thrashed tunnel with a usable bulkhead. I would be fine for a rat sled or for mocking up a project, just not very pretty. The front Arm mounts broke and were fixed (way over welded, looks Really ugly, but strong) I was going to use it for a drag sled but decided to go a different Route. $40+ship and it is yours. Craig

Angermangement890

Lifetime Membership
Mar 17, 2002
Frazee, MN
www.koolmekustoms.com
Here ya go.

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
Got a thrashed tunnel with a usable bulkhead. I would be fine for a rat sled or for mocking up a project, just not very pretty. The front Arm mounts broke and were fixed (way over welded, looks Really ugly, but strong) I was going to use it for a drag sled but decided to go a different Route. $40+ship and it is yours. Craig
Any chance I could just pick it up when I come home to MN for thanksgiving? Shipping is retarded expensive for anything bigger than a text book lately.

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
Not sure where we'r having TG but most likely Bemidji, or Brainerd area. I could drive over Sat and pick it up if that'd work for you.

Premium Features