• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Union Bay Triple 1080

J
Nov 26, 2007
Motor was built by Union Bay. Porting by Doug Ruth
They used Price cylinders and an Ultra bottom. Super reliable, easy to clutch. I have run pump gas through it as low as 1500'. I also have another set of race gas domes and spare ignition parts. Motor comes with Crank shop pipes and polished cylinders. Uses stock polaris 82mm pro-x pistons.

Motor will come with mikuni 44mm carbs (2 years old) as well as a fuel pump and primary clutch. Basically everything to make it run. The motor is sound and has been the best ( bar none ) motor I have ever ran.

Last edited:
J
Nov 26, 2007
Yes it is the motor in the sled

I would like to get close to 4K, complete with everything to make it run. Engine plate can be included if it was being put in a Gen2

J
Nov 26, 2007
I am not riding this year. I only rode a few times last year. With 2 kids playing sports every weekend it makes it pretty tough.

J
Nov 26, 2007
If I were to buy another motor I would maybe take a step up, not down.

Why run a twin that breaks clutches and needs race gas to make over 200hp?
This motor runs pump and makes over 200 hp and has never broken a clutch or blown a belt.

J
Nov 26, 2007
Nothing other than buy a blank plate from Power Addiction and locate the clutch centers (belt size). It has been running a 1080 Polaris belt.

Premium Features