• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

koso or afr gauge

SnoPro88

Premium Member
Nov 11, 2012
Im putting boondocker race gas turbo on my new proclimb. What gauge would be better the koso egt gauge or mtx air/fuel gauge?

B

brian_moreau7

Nov 9, 2008
Im putting boondocker race gas turbo on my new proclimb. What gauge would be better the koso egt gauge or mtx air/fuel gauge?

Both gauges are nice to have....

I have used a KOSO O2 Gauge multiple times in the past and have had a few problems with there O2 Gauge. I ended up having to wire in a 12v switch to the Koso Gauge to help it get through its heat cycle.

I now use both an AEM 02 Gauge & a Koso EGT Guage.

Last edited:
S

Snopro_69

Mar 25, 2008
Saskatchewan
I highly recommend both. I went first trip and on day 4 the lead in my 100LL killed my afr gauge. It was showing super lean so I towed down mountain an ruined my last day. Now I trying few other things to keep sensors in AF gauge. But i put dual egts on an it's real nice to compare to the AF gauge.

SnoPro88

Premium Member
Nov 11, 2012
Ordering turbo tomorrow will be getting both gauges. Be my first time on boost cant wait to see what 12 pounds of boost does to this beast.

K

kcdavidak

Dec 4, 2007
ketchikan,ak
gauges

I run both koso egts with fast response probes, I prefer the innovate a/f gauge though.

Last edited:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
yep..i have all koso guages..egt/af/water temp..
i as well have a toggle and heat sink for their a/f... love the koso but i would buy a different brand a/f..

Premium Features