• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 snopro 700

Nov 20, 2008
this is my 05 sno pro 440 that i converted to a 700 and extended the track. i tore it down and painted the chassis. then built the tunnel extention and installed a rear cooler from a summit. i extented the skid and tunnel for a 144 track. i found a 141 track that was cheap and figured it would fit. cut and ported the track. i used extentions for a fire cat and machined them to fit. then put the skid in, it took forever, looking back im not sure how i got it in. anyways the track was so tight the tunnel was sitting about 6 inches high of the rear mount bolts and wouldnt move. (there is a pic of that) i couldnt move the skid forward because the front was hitting the driver. after all that, i was looking at the back of the track and the holes i ported were exactly where the rear skid wheels ride. so i bought a new track and went a little bigger to a 150. i had to move the skid two inches back but it fits nice. the motor bolted right in, i installed a koso gauge for it. i used my tax return to buy the motor and its sweet. its ported, pollished, race gas head, oil pump delete, skidoo style exhaust valves, and twin pipes from the 800 mod sled. anyways the rest is pretty standard 10 gal tank, mod hood with a few vents, led tail light. the only thing im not sure of is what to do for a head light any tips would be great. (somehting small)

oe.jpg TD1.jpg boards.jpg exte.jpg ext side.jpg 700.jpg intake.jpg short.jpg koso.jpg new cooler.jpg new back.jpg new open.jpg new side.jpg vent1.jpg

S

swrev

Jun 26, 2008
Lewistown, MT
Looks good. The 700 w/ the narrow track build so much track speed that you'll make a lot of people wonder what the hell just happened when you go buy them.

Premium Features