• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Merry Christmas from My Mild Mannered Alter Ego

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Hi All,

I wanted to wish ALL of you on the forum a Very Merry Christmas. Some of you may be aware in my spare time I have begun recording audiobooks. This is my very favorite book ever. I have read it for years every year to my children. I recorded it this season to share with the rest of the world. Share it with your friends, listen to it with your kids, you name it.

:present:Enjoy!
https://soundcloud.com/user-<wbr>29643215/sets/a-christmas-<wbr>carol-by-charles-dickens-<wbr>narrated-by-benjamin-fife

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
2pd9wa

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Upcoming Audio Books from Benjamin Fife

Hi All,

Just thought I'd plug the titles I'm currently working on. I'm stoked about all three:
[FONT=&quot]All Made of Hinges (A Mormon Steampunk Anthology Book 1)
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]By D. J. Butler, John M. Olsen, Lee Allred, Scott Tarbet, Jay Barnson, Joe Monson, Steven Peck, John D. Payne, Amanda Hamblin[/FONT]

As a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints & a sci-fi Junky, this one should be a blast. Alternative church history. Available ~ Mid April

[FONT=&quot]Father of the Bride of Frankenstein
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]By Daniel M Kimmel[/FONT]

This is just plain funny. Set in Modern times, Frank has been created through illegal experiments at a university in America. He has also fallen in love with a Jewish girl. The story is told from her Father's perspective.

Available ~ Mid April

[FONT=&quot]

Tempest-Tost: The Refugee Experience Through One Community's Prism
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]By Robert Dodge[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All you folks who have read what I've posted in Fouled plug - This one is to a T my feelings on immigration & refugees. It puts faces to the people in need & history to all the rhetoric & how we got where we are now.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Available ~ Mid March
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
My website is live

<hr style="color:#e8e8e8; background-color:#e8e8e8" size="1"> I finally got my website live. Its still a work in progress, but it's at least got links to all my books at this point. I'll be updating it with coming projects & my progress as well as blogging about literature & whatever else I want on it.

https://www.bennyfifeaudio.com/

If you sign up for my email list, I'll send you a free code to the book of your choice on my site.

Premium Features