• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

10 year evolution of a 2001 GenII full mod build up.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Naw that never turned up. The socket extension turned up though.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Doug, when did you get booted? What happened?

Last edited:
P

pengilly

Dec 21, 2008
Iron Range
They Folded, still have his number though. There was a disagreement about what the shop owner was getting per wheel,vs what Mike was selling them for and rather than argue, Mike (superbeast) just shut it down. Miss those guys, affordable parts...... thats a bad idea. :face-icon-small-con[/QUOTE

Hey guys !
Just so the story is straight on Budget Billet, Mike was the salesman period. I gave him total freedom to do what he wanted and I guess he really ran with it !! My wife Dawn was the person behind the scenes doing everything and Im sure a few of you got to deal with her...she is the best ! We still sell wheels but took the website down a few years ago because It still is and always was a hobby business and if anybody is interested they can take it over for our cost of goods. Neither of us have the time to do justice to the products. In spite of no website BB has sold quite a few wheels this year I offered it to Mike so he can really own it but have not heard back !
I just want to set the record straight to all the good people out there !!

Jeff LeDoux
218 969 5443
Give me a call if anybody is interested in a profitable hobby business for a real low investment.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I haven't seen Pengilly or SuperBeast on here in a LONG time. How is life treating you otherwise?

Those 10" rears you made me in 2002...or 03...stayed on the Holz skid when I sold it to a local guy, who ended up moving to WYO. He put it under a mod skidoo summit or something (older chassis than the REV). Haven't heard a word from him. He was on SW for a while. Can't remember his name.

--Scott

P

pengilly

Dec 21, 2008
Iron Range
Been good Scott !
Dawn and myself have been busy like everybody else running in 4 different directions at once ! I bought a 06 M7 from a local guy and plan on coming out to Idaho this winter riding sometime, I hope it works out !! How have you been ?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
All good here. I went back and looked....I sold my skid in Jan of 2008, so I ran those wheels for about 5 1/2 seasons. They held up well.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Sold this chassis (without engine) to the_hog in North Dakota.
Look for a watercraft triple in it soon.

Premium Features