• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 m8 bd rg turbo

M

madmini660

Nov 6, 2008
lewistown mt
Here's it now been alot of work changed alot of stuff I didn't think I was going to but I think it will work alot better now let me know what you guys think thanks

S

swrev

Jun 26, 2008
Lewistown, MT
Looking good Cody. We'll have to take it hunting next year w/ all that orange. Will you have it on the snow this weekend? It needs to get out to the shop. If you ride that 860 anymore, you are going to be changing back to the Skidoo.

M

madmini660

Nov 6, 2008
lewistown mt
Yah I hope I get to ride it or I'll be buying another skidoo and I dont wont to do that just started to get rid of some sleds dont need anymore should be a great year for sledding if we get some more snow

M

madmini660

Nov 6, 2008
lewistown mt
pretty cool to have it look like a sled again should get it out on the snow this weekend if I get my clutch parts waiting on secondary parts should have saturday, I hope the 3" track works with boost I'll take pics thanks

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
looks awful Shiny- nice sled-let us know what u think of the 3"

after u get some miles on it, it looks like a trench monster

M

madmini660

Nov 6, 2008
lewistown mt
I hope with the k-mod I gets on top of the snow but will have to see other wise no one will wont to ride behind my sled if it starts to trench

M

madmini660

Nov 6, 2008
lewistown mt
just put mountain addiction gas can on, put ice scratchers on and tank bag has just been setting on tank finally installed it

M

madmini660

Nov 6, 2008
lewistown mt
still have the 2 1/4 track that came off the sled just incase the 3" is a trencher but had to try it out works great on the skidoo's so thought it might work on a cat was alot more work to get it to fit under a cat had to cut track to a 15wide not fun and it's very tight in the bulk head on a cat might not work very good will see

M

madmini660

Nov 6, 2008
lewistown mt
my little cousin said it's not fun to ride behind this sled said it's like flying golf balls but I tell you what that track makes an animal out of this sled could only run it 8lbs where we like to ride 10lbs what just to much for the snow conditions had some first run bugs I hope I got worked out but really like to k-mod for the time Ive got on it will try and get some video of it when it snows thanks to everone its been a long summer couldn't what to get it out on the snow and it all payed off when it hit the snow I bet cat will come out with a new mountain line next year so i might have to be doing this again no not for a couple of year after all this but I learned alot for the next time so should just get better ever time from now on Merry Christmas and safe rideing to everyone for 2011

Cody

also I have 3 drums of race gas I would sell it's 112 sunco just pick it up
get ahold of me if you need some Im in central montana

1-406-380-0665

Last edited:
M

madmini660

Nov 6, 2008
lewistown mt
takeing everything to get powder coated monday freshend motor after third year on boost and redid back half of tunnel after a wreck last year, putting stock hood on it after not haveing good luck with mesh hood last year couldn't keep moisture out of motor with mesh hard on motor and hard to tune for water haha should have more pics to come

M

madmini660

Nov 6, 2008
lewistown mt
just picked up hood from bodyshop had is painted matte black needs something but will wait and see what it looks like after sled is all powder coated

Premium Features