• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

elevation 4 shred the gnar

H

Hairy Mark

Nov 21, 2007
kettle falls
just some calls he made to me about wanting to come down and see the popsicle collection he has in his basement. i told him i was not interested.

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
Alright, so what in the world is with the heart and the names carved in the tree???!! and whats with the name on the tree in the back ground?? LOL! :cool::D

I actually cought them the first time i watch it..wanted to see if anyone else seen it.

(42 mins 51 sec)

H
Feb 14, 2005
Potter, WI
HOWLER!!! Where you been dog? I cant wait to see this thing! Whos this Nigel guy people keep yacken about?

Well guys, tbh, I somewhat crawled back into the den after my dad passed away in Feb. Pretty much lost the snowmobiling vibe for the rest of the season, but did get in one nice trip to LOLO. I have to say it one more time, I owe a lot to Mark M. and Jlowe for putting Marks story of his father's passing in Elevation 2. Had I not seen it, I may have not told dad the things I needed to. It was an eye opener, and I'm glad I had the chance to get things off of my chest.

I've been busting my hump for most of the summer, saving up a pile of coin to see if I can possibly get into your neck of the woods this season.
It looks like Island Park, ID is on the radar, along with maybe one or two more short strikes as well. I would have really enjoyed riding with you guys this year, but it just wasn't the time.

I'll be at the premier in spirit though. Keep an eye open for some of that fresh WI cheese hitting the party grounds. Ya best bring your tazers, cause from what I hear, it was a throw down to get at it last year, lol.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Alright, so what in the world is with the heart and the names carved in the tree???!! and whats with the name on the tree in the back ground?? LOL! :cool::D

I actually cought them the first time i watch it..wanted to see if anyone else seen it.

(42 mins 51 sec)

I DID see that...carving through the aspen grove. I don't even have to look to know what you're talking about. LOL

H
Feb 14, 2005
Potter, WI
Well Mark, unfortunately, I will not be attending Haydays this year. Shoot me your addy again, and I'll get some of the good stuff on the way. Gonna suck not being able to hang at the grounds, but all of my time is going twards trips this year.

Premium Features