• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Decision time; i have a reserve for the 18th in tog village -

J
Dec 19, 2007
central idaho
Is there going to be lots of snow by Dec. 18 I have to cancel by today or tommorow? Spending some cash to come out, but I'm worried about the forcast, looks kind of dry. Typically I know they have pretty good snow by then, what do you guys think? I'm thinking of putting it off a couple of weeks, but the rates go way up? any guesses would be appreciated. .. Has anyone ridden yet, and up high is it, or will it be worth the money and the vacation time?

S
Jan 1, 2005
Cedar Rapids, Ia.
In the past years I've had real good luck going the week before Christmas, it's always a coin toss though. This year it just didn't work out, so I'm going the week of the 27th thru the 3rd. A good way to tell if conditions are good you will see Ben from TOG posting messages with photos, haven't seen any updates recently, think snow-never know MOMMA NAture could come thru.

M
Looks good up there snowtel had 25 inches listed the other day. There is supposed to be more on the way this weekend. You will probably be fine i usually ride thanksgiving up there in the past lots of snow.

I

IdahoPowderHound

Jul 3, 2008
Alpine Wyoming
theres enough to ride on. Im going up there sometime this weekend probly sunday to try out my new turbo:D Sposed to snow tomarrow and saturday so the snow shouldnt be too bad:cool:

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
What days will you be up their?
We are going up on Dec the 1st and spending the night at the Lodge.
Planning on 12/4, going to the Snowy's Friday after Thanksgiving for the weekend if the snow is good ,otherwise we well head to togwotee snow permitting.

Premium Features