• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 M8 EZ RYDE rear suspension

A
Feb 3, 2018
Hello everyone!

Im new here and to the M series world, I have a 2007 M8 the rear tunnel is upgraded to the new style and has a EZ Ryde rear suspension in it. The question I have is, their is sooo much ski pressure that it is hard to turn and I have a hard time loading it and Ive gotten stuck numerous times trying to cross roads ect. Ive tried loosening the rear spring pressure that helped a little but still not enough. Would it be better to sell it and go with a float suspension or would you guys have any other suggestions to help lower the ski pressure. Thanks!

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
That's normal for "Easy Ride" skids. IMO, if you can sell it, do it and see if you can get a stock skid or better yet, get a Kmod skid.

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
I’ve had and ridden an EZ for a number of years. Mine may be an older version than yours but the front mounting bolts to the tunnel have 3 holes to choose from (vertically up and down) and moving them up or down makes a drastic change on the ski pressure like tightening or loosening a limiter strap. I’ve loved the ride on it, the ONLY thing I don’t like is that I have to run the track much tighter. I’ve never owned or ridden any other aftermarket skids so maybe the others are even better. Maybe that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
They were awesome skids. Save yourself some money and learn how to adjust it and keep it. Do have to run them tighter than I like.

Premium Features