• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fix the Email notifications and replace the missing last post button

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Maybe it's just me; but none of the links in my E-mailed notifications (In the last two-three days) (when clicked on) loads at all. And while try to view the latest post, after logging on to Snowest; the Jump to the last post button is missing from every thread. Christopher and / or his assistant are failing us.

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Maybe it's just me; but none of the links in my E-mailed notifications (In the last two-three days) (when clicked on) loads at all. And while try to view the latest post, after logging on to Snowest; the Jump to the last post button is missing from every thread. Christopher and / or his assistant are failing us.

This button?
picture.php

If that's not showing up, try different layout options using the layout option in the dropdown at the bottom of (I believe) every page.

As for the links, please provide one that isn't working for you, as well as browser info.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
This button?
picture.php

If that's not showing up, try different layout options using the layout option in the dropdown at the bottom of (I believe) every page.

As for the links, please provide one that isn't working for you, as well as browser info.

A cut and paste of one of the emails
Dear LoudHandle,

Idcatman3 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled – Fix the Email notifications and replace the missing last post button – in the Suggestions and User Feedback forum of SnoWest Snowmobile Forum.

This thread is located at: https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=435077&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted: *************

---Quote (Originally by LoudHandle)--- Maybe it's just me; but none of the links in my E-mailed notifications (In the last two-three days) (when clicked on) loads at all. And while try to view the latest post, after logging on to Snowest; the Jump to the last post button is missing from every thread. Christopher and / or his assistant are failing us. ---End Quote--- This button? Image: https://www.snowest.com/forum/forum.vb/picture.php?albumid=3340&pictureid=34871

As for the links, please provide one that isn't working for you, as well as browser info. *************

MacBook running Safari, Same issue on my iPhone, it tries to load but ends up with an error message saying the server would not respond. I have not tried from the PC at work. The last button re-appeared right after my original post. FWIW

Took forever to just reply to your inquiry. Failure to load. Snowest has been spiraling down hill for years, I really don't need the hassle / aggravation.

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
MacBook running Safari, Same issue on my iPhone, it tries to load but ends up with an error message saying the server would not respond. I have not tried from the PC at work. The last button re-appeared right after my original post. FWIW

Took forever to just reply to your inquiry. Failure to load.

Trying to reproduce, but its working for me every time I attempt

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Snowest has been spiraling down hill for years, I really don't need the hassle / aggravation.

It's working from the PC running Firefox at work; so must just be my (lack of) service provider. Thanks for looking into it.

Sorry for your challenges man.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
My (lack of) service must have reset or restored something? Because it is 2000 times faster now. Not instant, but tolerable. Thanks again for checking your end.

Premium Features