• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PIDD gauge ?

FriscoProx

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Mounting location and potential damage was a big consideration. See pics for location. I rolled the sled a few weeks ago and it ended windshield downhill on a tree. Broke the windshield, crank the glove box house, and snapped the headlight tabs, but the GPS didn't get a scratch. It would take an incredible low probability hit to damage it in that location.

20190413_161010.jpg 20190413_160647.jpg

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Mounting location and potential damage was a big consideration. See pics for location. I rolled the sled a few weeks ago and it ended windshield downhill on a tree. Broke the windshield, crank the glove box house, and snapped the headlight tabs, but the GPS didn't get a scratch. It would take an incredible low probability hit to damage it in that location.

I use a Sled Solutions handlebar bag that would block the GPS if I put it there, but I believe your right the chances are low of it getting hit down there.

Premium Features