• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

It's on like Donkey Kong! Fight nights a comin!

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Carwin is gonna make some serious retribution after his loss to that big azz meathead. Rehab went well and he has changed his training to go the distance. Dos Santos is going down.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Carwin is gonna make some serious retribution after his loss to that big azz meathead. Rehab went well and he has changed his training to go the distance. Dos Santos is going down.

I agree with you Ralph, that "big azz meathead" totally schooled Carwin!

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I agree with you Ralph, that "big azz meathead" totally schooled Carwin!

I disagree with that. He didn't land one single punch that hurt Carwin. Carwin on the other hand hurt Lesnar bad. His only fault was no training for a fight that went into other rounds and he punched himself out. Anybody, including Lesnar would have tapped out of a headlock like that.

And guess who's is playing the vagina card again? Yep, the guy that was supposed to fight Des Santos. He pussed out on fighting Carwin twice and then finally was forced into a corner where he had to, and he got lucky. He got his aZZ handed to him the entire fight until Carwin erred. Well, guess what? Carwin trains for more than one round now and he's only lost once. Can't say that about the dumb meathead.

R

Ryanlilly

Jan 18, 2011
Enumclaw, Washington
I disagree with that. He didn't land one single punch that hurt Carwin. Carwin on the other hand hurt Lesnar bad. His only fault was no training for a fight that went into other rounds and he punched himself out. Anybody, including Lesnar would have tapped out of a headlock like that.

And guess who's is playing the vagina card again? Yep, the guy that was supposed to fight Des Santos. He pussed out on fighting Carwin twice and then finally was forced into a corner where he had to, and he got lucky. He got his aZZ handed to him the entire fight until Carwin erred. Well, guess what? Carwin trains for more than one round now and he's only lost once. Can't say that about the dumb meathead.

I agree, any other fight would have been stopped. Brock was not defending himself. Carwin was robbed that night!

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I agree, any other fight would have been stopped. Brock was not defending himself. Carwin was robbed that night!

He can't take a punch. Carwin's first punch stunned him so bad, If his head was anything other than solid bone (minus the glass jaw) he'd have been KOd.

I can't believe that Carwin weighed in at 250ish though. He is way way bigger than I am and I'm 6'1" and weigh 220.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

There's really no reason to make remarks like that.
Nobody would fake injury to the point of surgery to postpone a fight.
To insinuate such indicates ignorance.

I agree Carwin is one tuff man. Anyone headlining these PPV's is a force to respect.

I think tonight will be a great match-up, but just to go against you PJ......JDS wins tonight!
You heard it here 1st!!

Anyone watching it......please keep the rest of us up to speed on how it's going!

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I can't strongly say who is going to win. I think this will be a great main event. Based on Carwin's last fight, I think I'd be leaning toward Junior, but they say Carwin had reinvented himself...

Munoz and Meia should be great also.

I'm excited to see KenFlo at 145. Man, he looked lean at weigh-ins last night. I can't believe that he's fought as heavy as 185.

Keep me posted.

Last edited:

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
There's really no reason to make remarks like that.
Nobody would fake injury to the point of surgery to postpone a fight.
To insinuate such indicates ignorance.

I agree Carwin is one tuff man. Anyone headlining these PPV's is a force to respect.

I think tonight will be a great match-up, but just to go against you PJ......JDS wins tonight!
You heard it here 1st!!

Anyone watching it......please keep the rest of us up to speed on how it's going!

Really? It happens all of the time. I find it strangely coincidental that he gets pusssitis everytime an imposing fighter wants to get in the ring with him.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
If Shane wants to ever hold the belt, he needs to be smart enough to understand he's a wrestler & he can't win if he allows the fight to be a boxing match, he needs to keep the fight horizontal & utilize his wrestling skills.
The same thing goes for Brock, he's a world class grappler, but his boxing defense isn't up to the offense of Cain or JDS.
JDS & Cain are simply more proficient strikers, but I think Brock & Shane could beat either of these guys if they keep it on the ground.

I realize some of you guys aren't Lesnar fans, but to walk into this arena at 30 years old & achieve what he has against guys who've been doing this for many more years is a substantial accomplishment.
To minimalize his accomplishments, particularly when you don't even know him is ignorant.

JDS & Cain will be an interesting match-up.

R

Ryanlilly

Jan 18, 2011
Enumclaw, Washington
I would agree, Shane is relying on his knock out power and not his westling.

Brock has accomplished a great amount, but im my opinion its due to his speed and strenght. As far as skill in a mma ring he has a long way to go still. He is a world class wrestler but I would not say he is a world class grappler.

Cain and JDS will be a good match up.

Premium Features