• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

89xi turbo quick strap snowmobile goggles

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
sounds good

So I get 2 sets of goggles with quick straps and a video for $60 plus shipping? That is a great deal. I have these goggles and love them. If that is right, I'll need your paypal info so I can get in on this.

thanks,

Hauler

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
So I get 2 sets of goggles with quick straps and a video for $60 plus shipping? That is a great deal. I have these goggles and love them. If that is right, I'll need your paypal info so I can get in on this.

thanks,

Hauler

You get 2 sets of goggles with quick straps and a video for $60 including shipping

The deal just got better !!!

Don

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
TTT SMOKIN' deal!! Got my 4 pair a couple weeks back, couldn't be happier! You're basically looking at a 2 for 1 deal. Hard to say no to that!

giddyup

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
deer valley sask.
still available

just started looking, do you still have any left.
you can pm me or just repost i will watch the post
thanks
giddyup

Dec 20, 2007
Brookings SD
I have blue and clear tint lens, was going to try amber lens. I'm not for sure about the rose lens. I would probly take a rose and amber if you got them. PM me with what you think.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
The goggles come with ROSE AMPLIFIER LENS

Here is Scott's press release.

A much anticipated addition to this year’s line of snowmobile goggles is the 89Xi Turbo. Using the new 89Xi Turbo goggle frame as its foundation, the 89Xi Turbo features Oversized Three Layer Molded (TLM) Face Foam, Scott’s new Polar Shield and a completely redesigned Turboflow lens.

The Polar Shield is a dual injection-molded nose/face guard which attaches to the bottom of the 89Xi Turbo’s frame and keeps the harsh winter elements out. Also new this year is Scott’s redesigned Turbo lens. The Turbo thermal lens incorporates a new venting pattern designed to eliminate fogging by controlling and directing airflow.

To increase the 89Xi Turbo’s performance in flat-light conditions, Scott has changed tints from last year’s Amplifier Blue to the patented Amplifier Rose. Developed by our Wintersport division, the Amplifier Rose Lens uses light filtration coupled with the mechanics of sight to heighten contrast in terrain. This goggle is the perfect everyday snowmobile goggle.

Lens Options
. AMP Rose Anti-Fog Turbo Lexan® lens

Venting
. Turbo Venting

Features
. Polar Shield nose guard
. Oversized TLM Face Foam (3-Layer Molded)
. Xi Ventilation Visor
. Silicone-lined strap

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Based on Scott's website there are 4 lens available

All made of LEXAN

CLEAR
BLUE
YELLOW
ROSE

Hope this helps

Don

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Still have goggles.

Plus now have universal eye glass goggle inserts.

Or as they say birth control glasses.

Will try to post pic.

Don

Last edited:
Premium Features