• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need skis

A
Sep 24, 2013
I just picked up a 1998 ski doo formula z 670 with 800 original miles for my boy. One ski tip is bent up from an impact. I was told the stock skis were not very good and that I should upgrade to precision skis. Do you have any suggestions for a good set of skis and if so where can I get them?
The entire sled is stock and I know that there are a few additional items to address as well, such as the rear suspension springs and front shocks.
Any opinions for upgrades or links to get them would be appreciated.

caproskis

Premium Member
Oct 2, 2009
Hutchinson, MN
www.caproskis.com
It depends on what kind of riding your boy is going to be doing. If you will mainly be doing trail riding there are a few types of skis we offer. The Razors are our trail performance skis that alleviate darting while giving you more grip. The TRX or Trail Xtreme skis are great entry level skis that are more for leisure trail riding. They can both be found here: http://www.caproskis.net/catalog/skis or you can always give us a call for further information.

Premium Features