• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

>>> OFT RACING is BACK IN BUSINESS!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
OFT Racing is Temporarily Closed

down_for_maintenance.gif

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to accept any new orders at this time. Hopefully, this is a temporary issue. Please check back on the site frequently for more information.

- Moto

OFT Racing closed ordering at :
2011-01-12 16:47:56

Reopening Date: We're not sure.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Wow.
I HOPE that is just the Online Store that is closed and not the whole business.

ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING?

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Weird. I got a message from Steve saying my replacement thether was on it's way. I hope that is the case !

A

acutah

Nov 27, 2007
Kaysville, UT
I bought some stuff a few weeks ago and still haven't got it. I guess I better check to see if it is on my credit card.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I received my order for their tether and a crap load of rivets last week.

This sure is interesting.

I hope the guys are ok, they make and offer some great products!

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
Wow.
I HOPE that is just the Online Store that is closed and not the whole business.

ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING?

I assure you all that we are definatley NOT out of business! Quite the contrary it seems... the massive amount of growth we have encountered in the last 2 years is coming to a head at our production facilities.

In order to serve our customers in a professional manner, we have chosen to enter a short reorganization period.

Rather than selling products that we do not have in stock, or cannot ship immediately (as many businesses have done in the past :face-icon-small-fro) we have stopped all sales for a short period. We have built a good reputation, and we intend to keep it!

Weird. I got a message from Steve saying my replacement thether was on it's way. I hope that is the case !

I'm not sure who Steve is... he doesn't work for us. PM me with further details, and I will iron out whatever you need with you.:face-icon-small-hap

Am waiting for a PILE of tether kits, haven't been able to get a hold of scott for almost a week now. Makes sense why now....

Your order is due to ship early next week, barring any unforeseen "hicups"

I bought some stuff a few weeks ago and still haven't got it. I guess I better check to see if it is on my credit card.

PM or email me with your order # and the specifics. I will look into it immediately.

Stay tuned, and be patient with us. If there are ANY customer issues, please feel free to call or email me. (email is the best method)
Moto@OFTRacing.com

Thanks,
Jeff

R

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Oct 28, 2010
Swift Current,SK
Thanks so much for the info Moto! Way to be pro-active in getting things organized to serve customers better in the future. Will wait patiently...
:ranger:

Cheers, Cody

G
Dec 7, 2007
Boise ID
Moto

This is great news. I was worried that I would have to try and find a rollover valve from somewhere else. I went the the site a couple of minutes ago to order it and was not sure. Please post when we can order again. Thank you for all of your hard work and great products.

Mark

H
Nov 10, 2009
Denver
Moto

This is great news. I was worried that I would have to try and find a rollover valve from somewhere else. I went the the site a couple of minutes ago to order it and was not sure. Please post when we can order again. Thank you for all of your hard work and great products.

Mark

Order the roll over valve kit from the guy who invented them.....MTNVIPER.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
So I just went to the OFT Racing website and MUCH to my surprise, almost a month later, THEY ARE STILL CLOSED.?????

OFT Racing Home :: Please Excuse the Trainwreck...
OFT Racing is Temporarily Closed

down_for_maintenance.gif

Due to overwelming business, we are unable to accept any new orders at this time. This should be a temporary issue, as we are currently replentishing inventory. Please check back on the site frequently for more information.

- Moto

OFT Racing closed ordering at :
2011-01-12 16:47:56

Reopening Date: We'l be back soon...

Sorry for the inconvenience...

B

blackhillsnytro

Nov 22, 2008
Spearfish SD
Hey Christopher, I talked with Moto a few weeks ago riding in WY. Sounds like they may be finding a better source for machine work from what I understand. Everything still sounded good for getting things straightened out though, hope they get it worked out soon

Last edited:

Nytroty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Chaska, MN
Hey Christopher, I talked with Moto a few weeks ago riding in WY. Sounds like they may be finding a better source for machine work from what I understand. Everything still sounded good for getting things straightened out though, hope they get it worked out soon

Finding a better source for machine work? That doesn't make any sense!!!! They do there own machine work!

Premium Features