• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boosted XP800R ready for the pow!!!

M

mtn-doo

Feb 26, 2004
Kalispell, Mt
It is an 09, 163. The turbo PKg is a Turbo Performance PKg. They have the 800R motor turbo working awesome. The carburators are the easiest to turbo. They simply get jetted for boost.... very simple.

What I want to show is that these things can bee-bop through the trees on a normal mountain ride, sidehill, play in the tight trees, pull the BIG climbs in the deep pow when the opportunity arises, etc.etc. like we all do on a normal ride every day, without a single glitch. These things are so much fun. When I get done working here a few days, I will get some longer vid with a bunch of variety. Have fun!!!

CHAZWILDMAN

Premium Member
Jan 5, 2011
Clutching

Are you still running same clutch set up as you listed in your earlier post?

S

screech

Nov 23, 2009
great vid! the snow looks awesome! can i have some of your snow? maybe we just have to come up and ride it...

M

mtn-doo

Feb 26, 2004
Kalispell, Mt
sweet vid!! good runner too!!! i bet you don't find to many guys hanging with you. you got her dialed. :face-icon-small-hap

Oh boy!!! It's fun watching those 174's poaching my tracks , trying to follow, while I break trail in 3 feet of pow just playing with the throttle, HA!!!!.... It doesn't get any better...:D

S

screech

Nov 23, 2009
you guys have soo much snow right now! i would love to get my t-xp in some deep like that...

Premium Features