• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo doo's in cooke?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
So, whats coming to my little shindig in cooke the 9/10th of jan? some specs? how much avgas should i pour into my tank to keep up! pictures? you guys are like some secret club.. now i just need to finish mine and buy an RT and carb boost it!!.. speaking off.. the 1000 txp gonna be there?

N

nuttyn01

Dec 3, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
Turbo doos in cooke

I will be there...runing 10lbs on the XP...R&D Custom Turbo Werx Kit. These pics are a little dated...also added a 2.5"X16" X154"....some powder coating under the hood and a race seat....looking forward to seeing all the other doos.

Last edited:
S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
I will be there...runing 10lbs on the XP...R&D Custom Turbo Werx Kit. These pics are a little dated...also added a 2.5"X16" X154"....some powder coating under the hood and a race seat....looking forward to seeing all the other doos.

Am I missing something here? Where's the air intake on that hair dryer?

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
Don't forget a little chrome to go along with the powder coating;). Your sled doesn't look like those pictures anymore:). Bet ya wish you could see it:D.

Dave

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
No XPT1000 from us---yet!! We have way to many other projects we are working on that more consumers will be interested in. The XPT 1000 will live later this winter:eek:. We should have at least 3 turboed XP's there if not more. This is a pump gas get together right:D??

Dave

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
Ill have mine there. Its one of the above listed 3. Will have the R&D Custom Turbo kit, Timber skid and enough boost to get the job done!
And Skidoo'in, you better bring plenty of Avgas for Sunday atleast:eek:

Jake

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
on 50/50 av and 91 im at my weight limit in my clutches, im here for fun.. dont want to nuke the thing!!

looking forward to seeing these yellow turds rocketing up the mountain!!

where you guys gonna be staying at.. me and some friends got a big combo room at the alpine.. jake, you might have to come over for a beer or 30

N

nuttyn01

Dec 3, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
860t

Hope she rips for Wy-doo....I am anxious to see what the dyno has to say for the 860T also. I hope cooke gets some more snow...looks a little thin until you get up high.

J

jmoore

Dec 15, 2007
WYO
Hopefully

If my kids are not wrestling that weekend I will come!! You guys try not to pick on me though; sounds like I will be odd man out with my Turbo Performance XP. If Cooke does not get enough snow by then lets move it to the Snowy Range, I have been there several times already and the snow is getting really good!! Going down again tomorrow, they are getting drilled, looks like 2-3 feet of fresh powder last two days. I will let you all know how it is.:beer;

R
Dec 3, 2001
CO
Hope she rips for Wy-doo....I am anxious to see what the dyno has to say for the 860T also. I hope cooke gets some more snow...looks a little thin until you get up high.

I'd like to see what the T860 says on the HILL vs T800. :p

I don't ride dynos too often. ;)

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
should be a blast.. sounds like its gonna be a blast with lots of fun toys coming out for the showing. Kinda forgot how small of a town cooke is, so should be some good social time before and after the rides. as far as enough snow.. early january in cooke always has MORE then enough.. might take another good storm or 2 but i know there will be plenty go get after up there!

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
I bet you're about coming out of your skin by now Ralph. It's been a long wait for you but, you are in good hands. I know John has been hustling to get it done for you. I talked with him a few times on Sunday to confirm some things and the install went pretty good. He's coiming out this weekend to deliver your sled isn't he?

Dave

I will not be there on the 10th but i will be there on new years with my sled head racing 860T...running on the XP...R&D Custom Turbo Werx Kit
should be fun with holz Alpha-X skid 2.5 156 16 wide.:eek:

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
Funny ting is Jake isn't old enough to drink:D. Oh well my old crippled *** will be full of pain killers and passed out somewhere. She ain't got to be pretty, just warm!!!

So far it's 4 R&D Custom Turbo Werx sleds. No worries about the Turbo Performance sleds. We are coming for fun. Not ego stroking. Hell, we might pile the whole rig up in the ditch before we get there.

Note to self: Get insurance back on the sled!!

Dave

d 91 im at my weight limit in my clutches, im here for fun.. dont want to nuke the thing!!

where you guys gonna be staying at.. me and some friends got a big combo room at the alpine.. jake, you might have to come over for a beer or 30[/QUOTE]

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Funny thing is Jake isn't old enough to drink:D

funny thing is... hes older then I am! :beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;

as for the ego stroking.. if anyone wants to stroke ego's, please wait until the hot tub after the ride!!:D

gonna get mine out for a test ride on thursday and saturday.. so i should have an idea of how mine is ripping it up very soon!!! cant wait for the snow to start pilling up. and its always fun to meet the faces behind the username... and sledding is a nice plus as well!

C

CBX

Jan 21, 2008
Funny ting is Jake isn't old enough to drink:D. Oh well my old crippled *** will be full of pain killers and passed out somewhere. She ain't got to be pretty, just warm!!!

So far it's 4 R&D Custom Turbo Werx sleds. No worries about the Turbo Performance sleds. We are coming for fun. Not ego stroking. Hell, we might pile the whole rig up in the ditch before we get there.

Note to self: Get insurance back on the sled!!

Dave

d 91 im at my weight limit in my clutches, im here for fun.. dont want to nuke the thing!!

where you guys gonna be staying at.. me and some friends got a big combo room at the alpine.. jake, you might have to come over for a beer or 30
[/QUOTE]

So what are the days to be there? I want to make this ride. Always wanted to ride Cooke City and sounds like there's going to be a herd of skidoo turbo's. Would be a great chance to ride one. Getting anxious to start my build. Ask Jake why I haven't started yet.....lol:D

Premium Features