• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ThunderStruck 8 Boise Premiere, Sept 19th

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Got the posters done last night and everything is setup to do the Boise Premiere of ThunderStruck 8 at the Egyptian Theater in downtown Boise September 19th. The doors will open at 6, raffle starts approx 730 with the movie starting at 8. Tickets can be purchased at the door for 5.00, kids under 10 free.

I've been getting prizes all week and they're going to be good, Les Schwab has given us a 1000.00 dollar gift certificate to raffle off. We will also have all sorts of sled related items from Better Boards, RSI, 2 Cool Air Vents, 509 Goggles, Smith, FLY, True Adventure Gear and many more...

Some of the riders will be traveling in for the show along with the local guys and girls that live here in the valley. Brad Story will also be here and he will have his Cat M1200 Turbo on display selling tickets for the big raffle to win the sled this December.

Last year was off the hook and was the biggest premiere to date, this year is only going to be better. There will be a bar at the Egyptian for those that like adult beverages and an after party following the movie right next door at the Lush...

If anyone is traveling from out of town I have discounted rooms setup at the Owyhee Plaza Hotel one block away from the theater, call 208-343-4611, ask for the ThunderStruck rate.

Thanks to our sponsors for helping get this premiere brought to Boise...

Red Line Recreational Toys
Carl's Cycle
Better Boards
RK Motorworks
All State Insurance Kuntz Agency
Mountain Village Resort
South Fork Lodge, Lowman
Capital Educators Credit Union

attachment.php

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
I'm betting several hundred will show up just like last year. I'm bringing thirty or forty. There are only about ten people from the area that even look at SW anymore. The mainstream local Idaho riders are still golfing, hunting, fishing, and thinking of BSU football. I was surfing yesterday and it's still summer! Kind of hard to think about sleds quite yet for any but the radical hardcores.

Just like every year it will be filled with sled junkies having a great time! Scott put alot of effort into organizing this event and there should be lots of fun raffle prizes. I hope I win a bar tab for the night!:D

S
Dec 16, 2008
Nampa, ID
I'll be there as well, bringing a few guys with me. Should be a great time, just like last year. Thanks to everyone who has put the hard work into this great event!

RSI

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
BOISE, IDAHO
www.rsiracing.com
RSI will be in the house. We have donated over $1000.00 worth of products and gift certificates. Get your raffle tickets.

There is also a 20% off coupon on the back of each ticket for RSI products.

Thank you,
RSI

L
Sep 24, 2003
Boise, ID
Should be another great turn out.. I have talked a lot of non-forum members that are planning on attending the premier..

Hat's off to Scott, looks like has been working hard getting everything rounded up!!

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Good deal... Thanks Lucias should be a great time, look forward to seeing you there.

FYI... the LUSH went out of business last week and I've been going a million miles an hour setting up a new alcohol host for the Egyptian. I've got that handled and the after party has been changed to Hannah's. They are going to hold part of the upstairs for us and free cover charge with your TS ticket and ID.

See everyone there.

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Thanks to all those that came out to the Boise Premiere of Thunderstruck 8... we had a great time with a TON of prizes. A special thank you to all of our Sponsors... Redline Recreation, Kuntz All State Insurance, Carl's Cycle Sales, RK Motor Works, BetterBoards, South Fork Lodge and Mt Village Resort... without you guys this would not take place. Also, Galen Kasel from Kass Effect for doing all the posters, tickets and slide show... he was very busy with his day job and helping me out at night, thanks.

The Prizes were off the hook... Wade from RSI came through with enough swag that every prize package had something from RSI. Les Schwab, Simmons skis, BetterBoards, 2 Cool Air Vents, 509 goggles, Smith, True Adventure, HMK, Oregon Trail Sports, FLY and many more came through for a great raffle. Thanks to Hairy Mark, little Mark, Jay and everyone that were there when we needed help, much appreciated.

It was great seeing friends and talking with everyone... I wish we could do this more often.

The after party at Hannah's was great and Merrots at 4am was good for the tummy.

Sorry the movie started a little late... Some were trying to get to theater from the Big Nasty...

We have the theater for next year so see everyone then.

Thanks again and now let it snow!

Scott

Last edited:
Premium Features