• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

600 ACE Turbo Build

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
with how powerful and reliable the etec runs on boost, i would say, save the weight, get the etec, lots more power, and a bit lighter as well!

T
Sep 1, 2009
Umm, theres more than the quest for lighter sleds mountain rider segment in snowmobiling. Not everyone rides at elevations where the etec will live on boost and I suspect that a large majority of the buyers of ace powered sleds dont ride at those elevations either.

Rotax_Kid

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Regina, SK
with ski doo now building a 900 ace, it would seem that there would be a better future for an ACE turbo kit? In fact the availability of boost would make me consider a 900Ace, Im sure Im not the only guy thinking like that.

It crossed my m8nd too...however the likelyhood of the 1200 being replaced by the new 1330 ace has me thinking. I'm in the same position as you..elevation too low to economically run a boosted etec over a few thousand miles a year. Lightweight boosted 185-190 4 stroke without being decompressed would be ideal.

Premium Features