• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Buyer beware!

H

High Roller

Thanks, just may have to be the next step, with the lack of respond from Dave. Lots of offers from guys in the area to help, quote Dave " redneck justice" but thats not me. I still give him the benefit of doubt that he has good in him and will make things right. Dave first step the true, no more bull****.

I had an experience like this once (only $400), and after several months of run around, I finally called the local sheriff in his town. (I wan't going to fly into AZ for $400)
Sheriff took this very serously, and went down and knocked on the guys door to tell him he had better have a money order sent to me in 2 days.
Sure enough, I got my money back.

H

High Roller

Update

Almost ten weeks now. Two weeks without a call or email. Awesome customer service. Turbo Performance kits four days to my shop door with custom chroming, and some other mods. Standard kits over night to the door. Something is wrong with this picture. Im pretty sure that South Dakota and Utah are the same distance for me.

Trevor

H

High Roller

Update:

Well in of Janauary, still no money! WTF! I been riding my xp with the TP kit on it, and all I can say is WOW. This setup rocks, crazy track speed. The season is getting shorter, hopefully for the guys waiting on kits you get them soon. If guys are tried of waiting, TP kits are in stock ready to go. Best to luck to all.

TREVOR

C

CBX

Jan 21, 2008
It sounds like there isn't any money to give back:face-icon-small-dis

Feburary 1 is tommorrow..... i'd say contact visa or who every you used. They'll make life pretty miserable for them..... hopefully you didnt send a check or money order, if you did........ your F'ed......

M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
In life, if things are going to happen, they usually happen with some immediacy.
The chances of success are diminished over time.

I think there is a way that you can go after 3x the amount stolen - not sure if that's a Colorado law or broader statute. It may be worth meeting with a local law-dawg to see what next steps are so you don't miss some filing deadline on a claim.

MD.

Last edited:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
just be thanfull once this site goes to a pay site that snowest will share some liability for scams that are done through their profit forum and will reimburse lost funds

I
Aug 28, 2008
cloquet,mn
this seems like a giant SHHit hole to me. hopefully you guys get your money back. I would payy him a visit if i had 5gs gone and no calls or parts for weeks. i dont blame people for contacting the Law after months of waiting.

3J

Dec 11, 2007
Saskatchewan
lost money

I to sent carbs and cash, perhaps not lost, but not going to hold my breath much longer. I don't know what will be the best approach to fix the situation up. Thankfully I found a set of carbs in early December. Its hard to loose the cash, going foward I won't spend anymore until I see a box of parts on the garage floor. I don't plan on going to the grave for a couple of years, so I will wait.

Premium Features