• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

13 800 Pro bog

Dec 21, 2015
Selah, WA
So need some help been chasing a bog around on my sled, has 150 hours on it. Have a cel on for egt sensor which I’ve changed with no help. Changed fuel filter. Dissassembled and cleaned clutches. On the stand I’ve only been able to pull between 6850 and 7200 rpms. Pulled reeds out today they look good not really sure where to go from here.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I'm assuming you have some time on the sled since you changed the EGT sensor?

I just had to replace mine about a month ago for the same thing... EGT code and bog at 6800 RPM. Installed a new pipe sensor and only after about 10 minutes of run time, the check engine light went out and no more bog. The computer needs to see new realistic sensor data before it turns the light off and puts the sled back to full power ability.

Dec 21, 2015
Selah, WA
Have put about 75 miles on it since changing the sensor it shut off for about 5 miles after changing it and then came back. Bog was intermittent but after last ride it’s constant will not pull past 7000 on the stand 6800 riding it. was able to visually inspect pistons and rings when I had both the power valves and reeds out thinking compression test is next after I get reeds put in.

Last edited:
Premium Features