• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where's the snow

Y
Nov 26, 2007
Have. 2 week ride planned for revy march1-14 and by the snow reports we might change destination. Driving down from Yukon so any good reports in bc, Alberta r south of the border????

kylerf150

Lifetime Membership
Mar 9, 2011
great falls mt
Couldn't tell Ya. in the sky?JK
It's not very good here in central mt it's ok but not awesome. Heading up tomorrow got some fresh stuff today we will see. Pretty much spring time conditions everywhere I think.

powderzone

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2013
Calgary
try Boston

It's pretty skinny in the south Kootenays / Lizard Range. Its still fun but not a typical snowpack for February.
I've heard there is more snow in Blue River / Valemont area.

M
Jan 26, 2012
Lolo, MT
Western Montana is not much better. We had twice the snow this time last year... 3 inches friday night seemed like a dumped compared to the 50 degree sunny weather we've been getting. Calling for more next weekend except they have been saying that all winter.... Februly Sucks, Juneuary wasn't any better...

C
Jun 27, 2014
Lake is almost frozen over so the so will slow down. But there is a pile of sweet riding!!! No mountains, but all at 900/1200 feet the bikes make monster power to the ones at 8-9000 feet. Lol. There is big hills as the guys out west call them. Lol. Hoping to get back up there next week. Backed out this weekend to do other things. Everyone ride safe!!!

A

AKdragon700

Jan 14, 2008
Fairbanks, AK
Come to Alaska

Interior Alaska has good snow and I'm planning a multi day snowbike trip during the same time period. Come north and check out the Summit/Paxson area

Premium Features