• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

wr with yz/lighter flywheel??

Y
Nov 26, 2007
Anyone try a lighter flywheel in their wr, if so feedback. I have a 2012 wr with yz cam, full yoshi exhaust, edu, gutter air box and wonder if a lighter flywheel will work and give quicker throttle response and...

CATSLEDMAN1

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Missoula, Montana
wr stuff

looked into small wr fly wheel two years ago..............where do you get one ?

so. how did your yz cam work out ? I was cautioned to beware less low end for small increase in top end.

tried several exhaust systems, using 07 yz muffler with fmf head pipe right now.

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
Will see you at the summit for easter to compare the cams v/s stock cams with the yosh exhaust. Mine turned into a tractor pulls stumps from the very bottom through the midrange with a bit more up top but really shines through the midrange, can run a gear high now even in the pow. I ended up gearing it up so it just pulls 5th in hardback still no problem in 1.5 feet of fresh up high in the Hoodoos Arcticman did not disappoint was the best snow in the north so far. :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features