• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WRP Edge Mountain Assault Freestyle Seat

WRP-rob

Premium Member
Nov 14, 2009
www.wr-products.com
Just a reminder Edge guys, WRP has plenty of inventory on their Polaris Edge, Mountain ASSAULT "Freestyle Series" Seats.

Approximately 2" taller than OEM (stock) for those of you who like to stand most of the time (added leg leverage) for body knee steering, or those who want to ease the stand/sit transision to be a bit quicker up/down, or for us taller guys (6'4").

Shaves approximately 8 lbs. over the OEM (stock) sofa seat.
Polaris%20Edge%20MAS%20Freestyle%20Series%202002-2005%20WEB.jpg

Optimizations in manufacturing processes and assembly has allowed us an opportunity to reduce the price from $475 ... to the NEW price of $399!

Call a dealer and get one!
www.wr-products.com for dealer locator

this1ultraflyz

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Saskatoon, Saskquatchland
I have been trying to get ad:)ditional info on this seat since it was first released. You say 2" higher than edge seat?? looks like 6" from picture. Is it possible that the seat is 2" higher that say IQ dragon seat? Would sure like some feedback from someone who has bought and installed.

F

freak58trio

Nov 26, 2007
Sumner,Washington
I have been trying to get ad:)ditional info on this seat since it was first released. You say 2" higher than edge seat?? looks like 6" from picture. Is it possible that the seat is 2" higher that say IQ dragon seat? Would sure like some feedback from someone who has bought and installed.

That's what I was thinking ! Looks taller than my Boss high rise.

RMKillR

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2009
Wisco
thats wayyyyy higher than 2" look more like 7-8" from that picture. any pictureswith someone seated on it?

RMKillR

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2009
Wisco
i think that picture is a deceiving angle. but even if that set is flush to the top of the tank, its still more than 2". still like 5"

B

boxster7614

Sep 20, 2008
It is 2" taller than stock seat .........then again is also 3".....and 4"....ext...

WRP-rob

Premium Member
Nov 14, 2009
www.wr-products.com
WRP Seat Height

Hey Guys my bad for not monitoring my post better!!!!:beer;:beer;:beer; You are all correct. Our standard seat is a plus 2" in rise. This particular seat does have a higher rise than 2" it is actually about 4" plus from the stock flat seat.

J

JakeR

Jan 21, 2009
Payette, ID
SO is that a option? 2" or 4"? And is the 4" really level with the top of the gas cap or is that hte angle of the pic? Thinking hard on buying one but want some answers first... thanks

WRP-rob

Premium Member
Nov 14, 2009
www.wr-products.com
Seat Height

We have only one height on this seat. The top of the seat comes level with the top of the gas tank. This measurement is right close to 4" from the stock flat seat. The 2" seats are for the 2008-2010 rmk/dragon models. Sled Solutions has our product in stock and can take care of your order-great company to buy from as we do not sell product retail.
Thanks,

Premium Features