• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

When is YAMAFEST?

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
So when is it, i thought i remember it being the end of march/first of april..

Anyone know exact dates for this year.

Last edited:
S

STRAYPUSSY

Nov 26, 2007
EDMONTON,AB
Its hard to say. They need to wait till the snow gets rock hard then it will be announced.

ok dont you ever get sick of hearing your self??? like fuk give it up already with all your dumba$$ not good replys!!! if yamafest and bigiron sux so bad and there is no snow how come i never see you and your junk in the mountains at all?? come on lotsoftalkfreak and show up so we can all see your 1996 wedge climb like no tommorow!!! ya its not gona happen cuz you wouldnt want a nytro at 12lbs to beat you hands down!

Last edited:
N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
I need to know too. I told my boss the first two weeks of April but it would be nice to have exact dates so I can rent the sled hauler.

F
Oct 6, 2008
Its hard to say. They need to wait till the snow gets rock hard then it will be announced.

how about they have it in the almighty owls head or blue lake? home of "mickey mouse magic and the ultra gay wedge heads" ;)
last year was rather soft and deep. just the way you like it kevin:eek::eek:
doubt any of your riding crew would ever find revy. they never have yet:p
hehehehehe

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
if were voting I say the first weekend of April. We have ArcticMan the second weekend of April and it'd be really convenient to leave YamaFest and go straight to A-man.

L
Dec 7, 2007
ok dont you ever get sick of hearing your self??? like fuk give it up already with all your dumba$$ not good replys!!! if yamafest and bigiron sux so bad and there is no snow how come i never see you and your junk in the monutains at all?? come on lotsoftalkfreak and show up so we can all see your 1996 wedge climb like no tommorow!!! ya its not gona happen cuz you wouldnt want a nytro at 12lbs to beat you hands down!

Ha Ha wouldnt even happen at 20 lbs boost.

Premium Features