• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

best ski for timbersled bike kit

R
Feb 5, 2011
Priest Lake
Still making changes

I would really like to try the curv ski before I purchased one so for now I still am modding my Gen II.
With the two far outside runners it sidehills great but not perfect on the trail.
So now I am trying a center runner that is 2.5" tall with an agresive carbide centered on the ski. We will see how that works on the icey trail.
Keep all the ideas coming guys. It would be great to have good trail maners and still float in the powder.

Ryanexcr

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2011
Washington State
We should have another member (energizer) with the Curve Extreme XS ski he from is from Calgary and should be getting his ski this week and he rides a Husaberg 570. So we will be getting more ski reviews from him also. And yes keep up the post and reviews we all win.

E

ENERGIZER

Dec 19, 2011
Calgary Alberta Canada
Thanks for the detailed post.

How do I purchase every thing i need to replace a Simmons Gen 1 ski on a '12 Timbersled? What does it cost?
I tried the Curve XS ski for about 6 hours and found it to be an improvement on the hardpack, about the same on fresh snow, and not as good on sidehills.
Curve is sending me a 14 " round carbide and a "leading edge" attachment to try.

Thanks

Premium Features