• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I think I have a problem..What you all think???

GKR

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
Agree with most posts above, in particular the casters, looks like they are right out on the tail of your track and will cause this. I too have seen the same things on my 900. Your shocks may or may not need rebuilding but as pointed out above, the rear torsion springs hold up the back of the sled not the shocks. Deal with your springs for the sag issue. Shocks resist the cycling of your springs but don't actually hold up anything (unless of course they are charged or air shocks like W/E or Fox floats) I believe the 900 shocks you would have in there are simple hydraulic shocks that do not contribute to your sag issue.
Hope this helps.

06 RMK 900

Oct 20, 2008
Mandan, North Dakota
Thanks everyone for your help.

Went out and worked on it again this morning. I set it off the casters and it still was way down. So i went and put the torsion spring setting on the hardest setting and it brought the back end up. I Still have to lift it up about 4 inches for it to be maxed to the top. I think it will be ok for now but I am going to look at buying new springs.

I know last year it was able to hold it up no problem on the soft setting but I did put 1200 miles on and most was riding on hard snow. So that could have weakened the spring allot.

Thanks again for everyones help.

Premium Features