• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Viper MTX in the trees.

willinwillys

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2011
Spearfish,SD
So I wonder how many Yamaha guys go into the other brands section and talk crap? This is the Yamaha section right? Stay with your own breed and you can talk to all your super cool buddies on how BA your sleds are and how much better you think you are!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Problem is nobody in polaris wants this loser there either. I posted a nice little thread for lost and found and everyone is pleading with me to keep him away from there as well. Don't want to send him to the powder room and get the ladies mad at us. Christopher, can we start a douche section and put him in there. Then he can talk himself up all he wants.
Hmmmmm

Could be a contestant for
4d06cf73e0f6635175bcc09fd882f98d.png

The winner gets his own T-Shirt.
douchebag-of-the-year-351.png

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
I have a message for Ouraysledder~~~ m8Braaaap says if ya ever grow a pair for you come on over to BCR and he will teach ya how it's done~~ He is missing your sorry arse. He is in the last poast thread there i hear.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
And now the thread will get back on topic and stay there.
I wonder how many long track conversions there were this last season?
How many guys were in a position to get some time in the trees in the mountains.,?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 pro.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I have some more footage and some from some other guys as well. Ill put it together and start another thread this weekend. This particular thread has kind gone on a tangent.

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
And now the thread will get back on topic and stay there.
I wonder how many long track conversions there were this last season?
How many guys were in a position to get some time in the trees in the mountains.,?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 pro.

Really like our long tracked XTX. I say "our" as I bought it for the girlfriend yet I put as many miles on it as she did. The two big things I did was the clutch fix that was BIG for power and moving the front skid shock lower mounting position. After that it goes anywhere the 2014 M8 goes and just as easy.

Only real diff in the feel is the Viper feels more "planted" and you steer it while the M8 is pin it and herd it where you want. NOTE though that moving the drop down bracket bolt position and it wheelies like the M8, and makes it handle just like the M8. Move bracket back and it has that planted feel.

If the dealers were not going to beat me up so bad on trade in I would have traded the M8 in on a boosted mountain Viper. But BOTH sleds are so much fun I cannot see 6k diff in trade (before turbo) to get the Viper.

Premium Features