• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Viper MTX in the trees.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Yes, much more up to speed. My footage on the first video is in a place that I had not been before, so I had to get a line through there. Also, you can't see from the flat light, but it was DEEP. 30 MPH track speed, 7 mph ski speed stuff.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
who cares what ouray thinks. He could ride his grandma through those trees better then the whistler video.

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
Must have been too scared too go by the tree, he might have gotten a scratch on his side panel and make it look like he actually rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Haha... You guys like riding me more than your sleds... fags.

I liked this video of a MN flatlander on a 600 pro. THIS is what I want to see you do on the Viper. IMO this guy makes those vids both seem pretty tame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MugPUK9HLiE

Lmao. You call that tree riding. What a joke you are. Still haven't seen any vids of your wrinkled old arse riding through gay terrain like that if you want to call that anything. Go get your grandma cuz she's probably the only thing you've gotten a decent ride on

O
Dec 6, 2007
Lmao. You call that tree riding. What a joke you are. Still haven't seen any vids of your wrinkled old arse riding through gay terrain like that if you want to call that anything. Go get your grandma cuz she's probably the only thing you've gotten a decent ride on

You know grandma???

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Haha... You guys like riding me more than your sleds... fags.

I liked this video of a MN flatlander on a 600 pro. THIS is what I want to see you do on the Viper. IMO this guy makes those vids both seem pretty tame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MugPUK9HLiE

so you post a vid of somebody else riding a 600 pro in a logging clearing & call us fags:clap2::scared: :der:well you sure showed us didnt yah.:pound::pound:

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
No I call that a perfectly executed setup by "Ouraysleder" he makes one post and the thread is taken off topic once again for at least 4-5 posts while everyone is bashing Him And everyone falls for it every time It works like clock work it's only makes it funnier when someone actually called him into the conversation before he is even part of it brilliant!!!!

O
Dec 6, 2007
The point is, I think the Viper is overwight and overpriced. It is based on a marginal at best mtn chassis. Lets see you studs horse one of those pigs across the slope, up and down, with a ski in the air. When any of you can do it as well as that kid on a little 600, without having a heart attack, I would concede the Viper might work in the trees.

Lets just be honest, the first vid was kind of sad. I understand that it wasn't meant to be what I expected. I expected a the new Viper turbo putting on a show in the trees. The next vid was better but pretty wide open most of the time. That was hill climbing, not what I would call trees.

I guess everybody has different terrain to work with. I bought the tool that works best for me. I understand you like the big fast Yammicat but it is a different tool. There are things each sled would struggle with. I doubt I can hi-mark it and I doubt it can keep up in the trees.

I do enjoy ribbing you guys, especially when invited. Some of you take all this WAAAAAAY to seriously. These are play toys, I'm not making yo mamma jokes here.

O
Dec 6, 2007
That picture of you stuck I posted is worth a thousand words. Keep talking ouray.

Really? Why? Are you one of those guys who never gets stuck? Is it some sort of ding against my riding ability if I get stuck?

Keep pushin Nebraska....

Here is another one of me stuck since that seems to excite you...

Last edited:
Premium Features