• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My FX Nytro Turbo build

J

judger101

Sep 2, 2008
Washburn, ND
yes it looks cool, but they stock nytro tanks have been known to crack in various places and leak oil, which obviously would lead to a bad day for you

smwizzz

Lifetime Membership
May 6, 2008
Ft McMurray, AB
BTW

This is in your old stomping grounds. Whistler!!! Was a great trip. Spring is definitely starting to show its face but our first day was real fun snow, about 6-12 inches of soft not real sticky stuff. The second day was pretty set up and the last dayt was a bit of both depending on elevation. This is a trip I could do again next winter in the deep.

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
This is in your old stomping grounds. Whistler!!! Was a great trip. Spring is definitely starting to show its face but our first day was real fun snow, about 6-12 inches of soft not real sticky stuff. The second day was pretty set up and the last dayt was a bit of both depending on elevation. This is a trip I could do again next winter in the deep.

Yeah, great backyard isn't it??!! It sure was fun for 17 years. Was out riding today putting some more miles on the turbo down here in Central Oregon.

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
Definitely spring conditions. Nice to be able to put more miles on the turbo build though.

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
Who needs a stinkin' seat?!! The few times I've sat down it's been right on the fuel tank. To answer your question, no I haven't called Murray....yet.

smwizzz

Lifetime Membership
May 6, 2008
Ft McMurray, AB
Its still coming...

Getting closer... Is that monster all ready?

Waiting for the final pic!!! :face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Cheers!!!

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
Been a busy summer. Just got back from the World Outrigger Championships in Calgary. Time to start on the sled stuff again.

feeze

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Regina, Saskatchewan
How did the exhaust set up work? I'm thinking about doing a Impulse system, but the only drawback I have heard is the complaint about how load it is?

Did you have any issues with the header cracking, or was the mesh joint enough?

Any info is much appreciated.

Thx

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
How did the exhaust set up work? I'm thinking about doing a Impulse system, but the only drawback I have heard is the complaint about how load it is?

Did you have any issues with the header cracking, or was the mesh joint enough?

Any info is much appreciated.

Thx

Very happy with exhaust. Wouldn't ride without it....much too loud. No cracking yet. I really think my turbo support bracket is doing its job.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Whose muffler is that? It looks like a Burns Stainless?

Premium Features