• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MCX Nytro Squak Squak Squak

Thistledoo

Lifetime Membership
Yes Brad and Landen did get a few....are you close to them??

If not PM me and I can mail you one.

Got more copper donuts coming also which should be in every MCX, Powderlites ect ect rear mt application if you want to forget about leaks in that area...this is the answer.

D

dmc

Nov 28, 2007
Great Product!

This spring works and sounds great! :face-icon-small-hap

Thanks Brendon.

Thistledoo

Lifetime Membership
Have a lot of springs out there now and all types of riding conditions from trails to deep BC riding. Everyone who has commented cant believe what a little spring can do to the driveability of there sled:face-icon-small-win

Alot of alpine and powder light kits use this mitshi BOV also...so it will bolt right in and takes under 5 minutes to change guys....its that easy!!!!!

Mountain Bound

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I put the spring in my old 240 kit and makes the throttle response quite a bit better. It got rid of turbo lag as well. Awesome addition to sled!!
Thanks

H

Hrt Offroad

Nov 3, 2008
Okotoks, Alberta Canada
Well...finally got to putting in my BOV spring from Thistledoo and I have to say that, other than my Boost-It fuel system, it was the best performance mod I have done!! No more huffing out the intake and great throttle response!! A must have...you won't believe what a little spring can do:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features