• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Husaberg??

X
Sep 15, 2008
Brett, I've seen it in ur avatar. where are the videos man? i'd love to see that thing in action! a dyno sheet would be cool too

B

Blaser

Feb 24, 2004
Idaho
www.2moto.com
The turbo Berg is an insane machine. Starts on the second or third kick everytime. Runs hard, spools fast. Tuning is easy with the wide band O2 sensor and guage. Just watch the number, and open or close the power jet as needed.

If I had any time for a non-demo ride, I'd get some good footage for you. That's the thing about doing what you love for work- it's work...

Based on Aerochargers (Brad) high tech computer algorithms, he claims 110-114hp at 9 pounds. I ran it at 7 pounds until the last ride, then went to 9. That was nuts. I put it away so I wouldn't get stupid on it. It would pull any chute I aimed at.

I'm working on another project at the moment. The T-Berg's for sale, to fund my next adventure in snow bike madness...

X
Sep 15, 2008
sounds awesome. to bad work is getting in the way. but then again, at least u don't have to work at a desk all day!!!! poor u.

but yeah, we need a hint of the enxt project! lucky guy who buys the turbo bergo.

while we're on this subject of things we'd like to see more of, maybe we could get some more pics of..... should i say it? *cough* Annell Alan *cough*. : D heard she works for u guys, and according to one Motorcyclist Magazine is a "hot babe". i think i saw a pic of her floating around once.

LOL just kidding man

Premium Features