• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

the 1st believer !!!!!! pic

T
Oct 15, 2008
sick balls. but i don't see anyone, i just see a bike? he looks like a hardcore rider. or the guy he bought it from used was. looks like a wr426f.

That would be my bike. :D Yeah she gets ridden pretty hard. The bad boys in the attached picture are what I ran in the winter before getting the explorer kit. It will be interesting to see how the kit performs.

There are two design issues that I don't like so far. The first is that the chain does not run straight on the sprockets, there's about a 7mm offset on my bike between the sprockets on the kit and my drive sprocket on the bike. This is supposed to be like this according to the president of AD Boivin, but I don't like it. The second issue is being worked though (I hope) by AD Boivin right now. I'll post an update when I get word back from the company. ;)

Now I just need some snow...:(

IMG_4056.jpg

S
Nov 27, 2007
TTT

What has become of your setup issues, Tallboy? Have they been sorted out yet? What are the details?
Your ice tires are sick, BTW and I bet they have some handling "quirks" with the additional weight/flex...;)

Premium Features