• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

timbersled ?

SledGuru

Lifetime Membership
May 9, 2008
WY 307
Was wondering how the timbersled rear susp works in the xp how do u guys like it? What's the pro' s and con' s of it thanks

D
Sep 6, 2011
Calgary
I'm on my second Timbersled, the last one was on my 1000. This one on my '10 163 has Exit shocks. Simply set the limit strap to approximately the same length as it would be stock(assuming you're running N/A still). How much coupling is up to you, but I've found that having the 1/2" spacers installed seems to work well. They include a farly comprehensive setup guide that you'll be well served to read. I know I know, the new ones have that groovy dial adjuster so it'll be even easier now but hear this: I ran the 1/2" spacer on the bottom before I did the extended chaincase which required a skid relocation. In order to maintain the same handling characteristics I put that spacer on top and pulled the limiter up one or two holes. Bottom line I guess is use the setup guide to get a baseline and tweak it from there. Mine does everything I want it to, the way I want now.

Premium Features