• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 Films????

Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
I'm all the way over here in Wisconsin and my helmet and goggles came today. I got the black/orange...IT IS NICE!! I did the pre-order deal with the free goggles on Aug 20th. $179 for both...smokin deal!!

B
Dec 16, 2007
Mammoth Lakes, CA
www.pbase.com
I wish 509 (and other video producers) would offer downloaded HD content. I would gladly pay full price to be able to Download the file vs ordering it, waiting for shipping needing to buy a blueray player..bah... I've got my computer hooked to my TV as a media center...It's the way of the future.. discs, packaging, cases.. blah waste of shelf space.

Snorider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2008
Got my helm after I had left for snow show, andafter seeingthem at the show I was stoked to get home and see/try on my new goodies. That helment is awesome,especially with the goggles. Super top notch!

I need to check the website, but when is the new quick strap system coming out?

F

firecatguy

Nov 26, 2007
End of the Road!!
my helmet does not fit me!!going to need an Large I'm sure Tom super busy with snow shows!!!IM waiting to hear from him as I shot him an email sun.I wounder if I should just box it up and send it back??

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
my helmet does not fit me!!going to need an Large I'm sure Tom super busy with snow shows!!!IM waiting to hear from him as I shot him an email sun.I wounder if I should just box it up and send it back??

Yes, please send back with a note about the size exchange. If possible just mark "RETURN TO SENDER" on the box.

F

firecatguy

Nov 26, 2007
End of the Road!!
Yes, please send back with a note about the size exchange. If possible just mark "RETURN TO SENDER" on the box.

you got it Thank you!!!!:beer;:beer;:beer;

Hey I sent it 2 day and re labeled it so you can now "return to sender" and I should get back 2-3days? thanks again...

Last edited:
G

Going Up

Oct 29, 2001
Spokane, WA
Tom does put out a great product is a great to work with. IFLyem, glad you got the answer you needed. I am sure you will be happy with your helmet when it arrives.

E

enis750

Nov 28, 2007
Area code 306
Tom sure is a hard guy to get a hold of..I know he's busy w sled shows
Tom if you see this, please check ur PM's

thx

H
Jan 9, 2003
Sparks, Nevada
I notice the guy stopped posting.. He must have gotten what he wanted. Funny how everyone is quick to jump to conclusions but never stick around to say how awesome there expierence really was.. Thats the reason people are so quick to defend on this site. Good on ya 03RmKing. Nice product and great customer service.

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
His post stated that he hadn't gotten his product and was asking for more contact info. Where is he bashing? I'd start to wonder where my stuff was at after a week and no contact with the seller also. You jumped down his throat about bashing. :rolleyes:

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
Yea, no bashing going on here. I don't fault him at all for starting a post asking. I would too. It's a BUSY time of year with a snow show every weekend and 1-2 days to get caught up in between. At SLC now, soon as this is over we'll be back up to speed and shipping daily.

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Yea, no bashing going on here. I don't fault him at all for starting a post asking. I would too. It's a BUSY time of year with a snow show every weekend and 1-2 days to get caught up in between. At SLC now, soon as this is over we'll be back up to speed and shipping daily.

When are the aviator goggles going to be on the site? And do you make the z-clips magnetic quickstraps?

Premium Features