• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shock Adjustment

T

Toad face killah

Sep 27, 2010
Lake Almanor, Ca
I have a 2016 Axys with the Walker Evans Clicker shocks. I know they're good shocks but just don't understand the system well enough for adjustment. Can someone help tell me what each portion of the shock does when settings are changed? I need to know more about dampening and pressures so I can set mine up better. I hope I'm not the only dummy who doesn't understand it.

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
[PDF]for Maintenance and Safety - cdn.polarisindustries.com

without going through a lengthy description of it all or knowing exactly what you are trying to accomplish its best to read pages 64-75 this will leave you with a good understanding of the suspension components and cause and effect of what you want vs what you are willing to give up it is always a give and take with the suspensions and how they function together front and rear. after your dun if you have a specific question it can probably be answered by a many of members! good luck and hope that this clears up some of the muddy water for you about the setup!

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Once you read over that, then let us know what you are looking to accomplish or what the issue is with the current setup.

Premium Features