• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I-90 Motorsports Open House w/ Avalanche1 avi seminar Oct. 25th

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
Our open house is this Saturday the 25th. We will have tons of parts, accessories, new snowmobiles, used sleds, and much more, on sale!! Our 5 Gallon BRP full synthetic oil will be on sale for $25 per gallon while supplies last! Come check out the new Timbersled Snowbikes in stock ready for sale! Also check out the new T-3 Ski-Doo and all the other new models. We will have Mike Duffy in the store doing an avalanche seminar at 4:00 (runs about 3.5 hours). There is going to be reps from BCA, Klim, Western powersports, and ABS on hand to help answer any questions you may have.. There will be prizes, food, snacks, and beverages. Special deals on avalanche gear on sale after the seminar! So stop on by and hang out meet some new people. Learn about some of our local clubs like the Cascade Drift Skippers, or the Sno Jammers. We look forward to seeing you there!

Last edited:

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
Our oil comes in a 330 gallon tote from BRP its a pain to pour out and we get our jugs for free. Sorry no extra discount.. its just easier to pour it off all at one time.

The Avalanche class offered is free to riders of all brands. Get ready for the season and improve your skills. Limited space.

Free BRP Avalanche Awareness, Avoidance and Rescue Classes.
“Avalanche Awareness, Avoidance and Rescue” Updated and revised presentation. Learn how to avoid deadly mistakes, what equipment works best, human factors in avalanche accidents, how to rescue effectively, increase your chances of surviving an avalanche, evaluate terrain, avoid terrain traps, recognize trigger points, analyze stability and increase your survival skills.

Oct. 25 Issaquah, WA I-90 Motorsports Saturday 4 p.m.

Contact 425-391-4490
remko@i-90motorsports.com

F

fassteddie

Nov 27, 2007
renton wa.
this is a great seminar ,you wont believe how much you think you know but do not. mike is one of the best instructors. and Remko,Curt and the crew put on a good open house.

Sneak A Peak

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2013
Washington State
Oh man, i was hoping it was on Friday. Wont be able to make Saturday, looks like Clem has someting going on as far as an avalanch class too. I guess i will try to make that one. Sorry to hyjack your thred, but just in case people cant make it.

Oct 30th, Thursday, Enumclaw, 6-9pm, Clems, Contact Corey, (360) 825-4502.
http://www.wssa.us/

Sneak A Peak

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2013
Washington State
Found a sitter for the kids. I will be there with two or three of my riding group. Thank you in advance for putting this on, i am looking farward to getting schooled up.

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
Found a sitter for the kids. I will be there with two or three of my riding group. Thank you in advance for putting this on, i am looking farward to getting schooled up.

I think you will be happy even though you will have to pay retail plus for anything you buy. Because of your hyjack!

Just kidding I'm glad you can make it! We look forward to seeing everyone and have tons of room for the avi course! bring all of your friends!

We have our whole avi center set up if anyone wants to get their packs checked out and blow off the air bags.
we just got more shipments of ABS, BCA, and Snowpulse after the Snow Expo!

thanks,

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
what are the specifics for the avy class? Start time/end time what to bring etc...

No need to bring anything but your self. You can bring anything you want to if you want to know more about it such as your beacon, air bag or any other items.
Besides Mike Duffy we will have other reps, and avalanche experts there to answer questions.

Oct. 25 Issaquah, WA I-90 Motorsports Saturday 4:00 p.m. (it lasts 3-4 hours)
200 NE Gilman Blvd
Issaquah WA 98027

The Avalanche class offered is free to riders of all brands. Get ready for the season and improve your skills. Limited space.

Free BRP Avalanche Awareness, Avoidance and Rescue Classes.
“Avalanche Awareness, Avoidance and Rescue” Updated and revised presentation. Learn how to avoid deadly mistakes, what equipment works best, human factors in avalanche accidents, how to rescue effectively, increase your chances of surviving an avalanche, evaluate terrain, avoid terrain traps, recognize trigger points, analyze stability and increase your survival skills.

Oct. 25 Issaquah, WA I-90 Motorsports Saturday 4 p.m.
200 NE Gilman Blvd
Issaquah WA 98027

Premium Features