• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I-90 MOTORSPORTS OPEN HOUSE STARTS 11/16-17th and AVALANCHE SEMINAR!

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
Come kick off the snowmobile season with us. Come see our new 5000 square foot addition! (Should be almost done) Check out the 2013 Ski-Doo sleds, riding gear, and accessories. We will have specials throughout the store on new and used products! Stop by and get prepared for the season by stocking up on oil, belts, plugs, gear, and much more. We will have our BBQ going with drinks and snacks will be provided. Stop by and check out the latest movies. We should have a few different vendors and reps on site to answer any questions you may have! We will be having an avalanche seminar on Saturday afternoon for 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm in conjunction with BRP. (Please RSVP) 425-391-4490 Remko, or to remko@i-90motorsports.com

November 16th-17th

Instructor: Mike Duffy. Level I & II Avalanche instructor Colorado Mountain College, rescue/avalanche team leader/avalanche mission coordinator Vail Mountain Rescue Group. instructor Silverton Avalanche School. Graduate of National Avalanche School, National Academy of Winter Guiding, AVPRO. Mountain Snowmobiler for 20 years. Provided training for Polaris, Ski-Doo and Arctic Cat. Member American Avalanche Association. Trained by ABS, BCA, Snowpulse and Ortovox.

Mike Duffy
Avalanche1.com
Avalanche education for mountain riders.

SNOW.jpg

Last edited:

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I did the Mike Duffy seminar last year and got WAY more out of it than I ever expected. Also, I90 is going to have a killer deal on Ski Doo synthetic oil. Buy a seasons supply and save big.

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
We still have plenty of room, we are going to be in our new building which is almost done, but right now is a big empty room. We will be unpacking all our gear from this weekends spokane show. (Thanks Winter Knights we had a great show!) We will have great specials on survival gear and equipment... And yes our oil and parts will be on sale as well!
Our bulk oil is prepackaged in 5 gallon jugs this year!
Thank you,

2012-10-17_15-40-57_253.jpg

Last edited:
S

snowww1

Nov 26, 2007
This week's BRP avalanche class schedule:

Issaquah, WA I-90 Motorsports November 17th. 4pm 425-391-4490

Chance to win an ABS airbag pack. These are snowmobile specific classes.

Hope to see you there.

Mike Duffy
Avalanche1.com
Avalanche education for mountain riders

BigT

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sequim, WA
I'll be there for the class. Kinda bummed that its the same night as Skagit Valley Polaris's open house.
Was gonna try to make the Leavenworth snowfest and then the avy class but I think I would be shot. Choosing the avy class overall. Looking forward to the refresher.

BigT

BigT

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sequim, WA
thanks alot it should be a great time!

No disrespect intended. Was going to attend Skagit's this year and see some of the peeps from the Glacier Cruisers.
I don't ride a doo or a poo so no brand loyalty either way.
I did attend the open house at I-90 last year and it was a good time and good food.
Will be there Saturday for sure

BigT

BigT

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sequim, WA
Great avy seminar tonight. Excellent presentation and a great refresher. Thank You I90, SkiDoo and Mike Duffy.

BigT

K

kbl6z

Mar 8, 2009
auburn,wa
Great seminar. Really learned way more than i thought i would. Thanks I-90. Also thanks for the killer deal on oil and belts.

P

Powderboy

Nov 1, 2001
Renton, WA
Nice event guys. Didn't stay for the seminar but grabbed a burger and chicken and checked out the new digs. Place looked great. Nice work Rob on the food. Yum.

Last edited:

sanity

Premium Member
Oct 26, 2010
Snoqualmie, WA
Thanks for the seminar. Learned a bunch! I love the new bigger space as well. More selection means more reason to just stop by and peruse the merchandise :face-icon-small-hap Love how it has really opened the place up.

F

fassteddie

Nov 27, 2007
renton wa.
great time at your open house saw alot of friends.the new showroom sure is a step up from the old tent..... the seminar was vary informative, never to much info about avy's. thanks curt,remko and crew. now all we need is snow! ed.

Premium Features