• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need help 2010 dragon

A
Dec 5, 2017
So I've got this problem I've tried literally everything possible and the dealer told me the same thing. I've got a 2010 dragon the crank cases are bad on and I need to know if 09 cases are the same I'm being told no but they can't tell me why one person said the injector spacing is different. Or does any one know of a salvage yard any where in the U.S I can call to find some? I just can't justify paying 1100$ after I already bought 1000$ of other motor parts. Any help at all is greatly appreciated

Dazzler

Lifetime Membership
Oct 24, 2009
Cochrane Ab
So I've got this problem I've tried literally everything possible and the dealer told me the same thing. I've got a 2010 dragon the crank cases are bad on and I need to know if 09 cases are the same I'm being told no but they can't tell me why one person said the injector spacing is different. Or does any one know of a salvage yard any where in the U.S I can call to find some? I just can't justify paying 1100$ after I already bought 1000$ of other motor parts. Any help at all is greatly appreciated

I believe the skirts on the 2010 cylinders are heavier than the 2009's and will not fit the 09 cases.

Premium Features