• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

shampoo ad plays all time

Goin For Snow

Lifetime Membership
Apr 2, 2002
South Haven MN
I searched and didn't find anything. I apologize if this has been brought up.
How do I shut off the shampoo ad that plays everytime I click on a thread?

thanks

ferniesnow

Lifetime Membership
Jun 18, 2014
eastern British Columbia
Either have to get a free ad blocker or pay snowest $7. There are probably 10 threads on this subject lol

I am slowly getting into it. I do have an ad blocker but that doesn't work with the audio. I hate management shoving something down our throats that we can't control. To have to pay to not hear the audio is ludicrous and greed.

It is obvious, they are not out to please their Premium members.

rmk8000

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2013
saskatchewan canada
I am slowly getting into it. I do have an ad blocker but that doesn't work with the audio. I hate management shoving something down our throats that we can't control. To have to pay to not hear the audio is ludicrous and greed.

It is obvious, they are not out to please their Premium members.

I agree. I don't mind a few ads but video/audio ads are uncalled for especially when a person is paying to use a site.

polrmk

Premium Member
Dec 6, 2007
Goodhue, MN
Mine was doing the same thing. I think I right clicked on the ad box and went to settings and found something to stop it there. I also went into adobe flash player and set the amount of memory it could use to zero. At least the shampoo ad quit playing.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Either have to get a free ad blocker or pay snowest $7. There are probably 10 threads on this subject lol
I think its down to $4 now.?
It changes on the first of each month.

Ad Blockers will stop the ad, but will not recover the display space like the No-Ads option does.

Premium Features