• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yamaha Corporate finally SPEAKS OUT on their future....

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
Hard to get excited about new sleds when I think about how little I've been able to use mine this year. Snow in utah has been terrible this year. No measurable snowfall in nearly two months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTN_VIPER

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
NW WA St.
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
It's really bad here in WA. The Mt Baker area hasn't even opened for snowmobiling yet. I've been sledding since the late 70's and can't recall it being this bad before. Got one ride in for 17 miles so far :frusty:

S

snopromod

Nov 30, 2008
wy
Getting closer to the 2016 release dates.

ANYONE hear any significant rumors?

What he said^^?
Been hearing some awesome options for snow check on the 2016 yamaha mtx viper turbo, but what? Remains to be seen or heard...

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Agreed.
Pretty much all of us out west have been suffering from a LOUSY WINTER.
Just no way around that.
Sucks this year.

But I am still hoping that Yamaha FINALLY delivers on something new at the unveiling.

Ski-Doo – February 23, 2015

Yamaha – February 25, 2015

Arctic Cat – Saturday, March 1, 2015
Polaris – March 2, 2015

off trail mike

Lifetime Membership
May 31, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
Yeah.....Very crazy year:

For us East Coasters, Boston has had probably 6 feet of snow in the last month...and I'm talking downtown here.....and in my neck of the woods.....the Canadian Maritimes, we have been getting 1-2 feet per week since early January. No place to put it anymore. It's puking snow as I write this....

And freaking cold too! Normally we are 0 to -10C (20-32 deg F.) for most of the winter save maybe 3 weeks in January. THis year it's been wicked..... -15 to -20C or below 0F for two months straight and next month don't look much better.

On Yami...I heard nothing but BNG this February. My stealer say 2017 is the next big year and I keep thinking that AC is going to pop a new chassis soon as the ProClimb/Cross is starting to show its age, so likely another AC, but who knows....

OTM

Premium Features