• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Why is my helmet cam doing this?

W

wag13

Jun 22, 2008
Spearfish,SD
Ok I'm tired of my helmet cam being like this....The first video is a vid shot with the same helmet cam I have (Drift HD) and the second vid is one I shot with my helmet cam....so my question is how come my videos come out in kinda crappy quality? do I need to turn my exposure down (the snow has a kind of a "purple" tint to it) and how come sometimes it seems like my helmet cam footage isn't in "real time" it seems delayed and choppy. What can I do to fix it? or if you think I'm crazy and you don't notice what I'm talking about let me know too. :face-icon-small-con

W

wag13

Jun 22, 2008
Spearfish,SD
Nah not on night vision....and it was in full 1080p...and when I edit the footage I do it on my laptop, but I guess i couldn't see how that would effect how the footage would look but maybe.

Ryan-41

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Cheyenne, Wyoming
www.myspace.com
Nah not on night vision....and it was in full 1080p...and when I edit the footage I do it on my laptop, but I guess i couldn't see how that would effect how the footage would look but maybe.

Since its 1080p your frames per second can only be set at 30, so that might be why it is so choppy!!! The purple I don't think I can help you with that seems really weird!! My Drift HD has never done that before!! try calling Drift Customer Support!!

W

wag13

Jun 22, 2008
Spearfish,SD
I since then have upgraded to new Drift ghost, and hero 2&3 with a macbook pro and final cut, no more problems haha.

Premium Features