• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fraudelent Classified Ad's or Stolen Sleds!

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
Granted these are probably not legit but don't necessarily let the location throw you off. I'm stuck down here and still own a sled. Also have know of many guys moving here within my company alone that are from northern/western states. so don't flame him on that part alone.

G

geno

Nov 26, 2007
standard "scammer" practice, list the fake product, far enough away, so it can't be viewed. Then sell it cheap enough, so someone will buy it anyway.

All sorts of different ways, they get your money, once they get an email, and they're coming up with new ones, all the time. If you're not up on phishing technics, and spoof emails, best to stay away.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
@ that price you would almost have to buy it "IF" It was legit .but its probalbly to good to be true. or maybe this guy thinks as much of cats as I do .

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
I found one listed down here that was a Poo 900 listed on E-bay even had a phone number. When I told him where I lived and that I wanted to look at it he hung up and the listing was removed. I told E-bay about it but I'm sure it was a highjacked user name anyway.

These A-holes should be shot. It sucks to know that I wouldn't have a snowballs chance in he!! of selling my sled if I chose to do so when I live down here. Hell I have to explain myself every time I try to sell anything for sled parts on here, e-bay or any other site. :mad:

Premium Features