• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

powdercoating?

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Does anyone know of, or better yet have experience with anyone powdercoating aluminum in Colorado? I really want to take my new sled apart and have a lot of the pieces powdercoated to match my wrap this year. Thank you to anyone with any information.

Gmiller

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2009
Breckenridge Colorado

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Matt, try talking to Shawn (XC on BCR) he recently had some work done and they were good and quite affordable.

I can get you his number tonight, just give me a ring.

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
I emailed Shawn for more info.

Anyone in the southern part of the state by chance? Although with the outrageous price of gas, shipping is probably cheaper anyways to about anywhere.

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
I've asked around locally without much luck. Only local place I've heard that does it focuses on heavy equipment. I would just prefer use someone that has worked with sled parts.

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Liar. You saw the place when you were in the Hunt Club. Some of those gals need powdercoated. :face-icon-small-sho

You've clearly been in there. I haven't been in there for probably 7 years. honestly the girls were fine.

I also use the motor shop across the street for machine services. That entire part of town is very resourceful. Just found out there is a hydro dipper around the corner. Napa is next door to the Hunt Club as well.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
get those parts hydro dipped

that stuff looks pimp

Last edited:
Premium Features